Call Central Reservations 1.800.807.3257
Sun Peaks Resort
WebcamsSun Peaks Resort Webcams
Sun Peaks Resort Webcams Sun Peaks Resort Webcams Sun Peaks Resort Webcams Sun Peaks Resort Webcams Sun Peaks Resort Webcams Sun Peaks Resort Webcams Sun Peaks Resort Webcams Sun Peaks Resort Webcams
2.0 °C
35.6 °F
-1.5 °C
29.3 °F

Entering Canada

United States Visitors
Entering Canada by Land or Sea
When entering Canada by land or sea from the United States, United States citizens must show either a United States passport or other proof of United States citizenship - such as Washington State's enhanced driver's license.

To return to the United States by land or sea, United States citizens must produce a Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative compliant document. Compliant documents include a valid passport, NEXUS card, FAST card, enhanced driver's licence, or a Secure Certificate of Indian Status.
Entering Canada by Air
All United States citizens traveling to and from the United States by air must have a valid passport. United States citizens entering Canada from a third country must have a valid passport.
More information >
Washington State Enhanced Driver License & Identification Card
Residents of Washington State travelling to British Columbia by land and sea border crossing can also present a Washington State Enhanced Driver License and Identification Card (EDL/ID). The EDL/ID meets federal requirements and best practices for travel documents. It is an approved alternative travel document, to a United States Passport, for re-entry into the United States at land and sea borders between the United States and Canada.
More information >
Become a NEXUS Member
The NEXUS program is designed to expedite the border clearance process for low-risk, pre-approved travellers into Canada and the United States. The Canada Border Services Agency and United States Customs and Border Protection are cooperating in this joint venture to simplify border crossings for members, while enhancing security.
More information >
International Visitors
International visitors to Canada (not United States citizens or United States permanent residents) must carry a valid passport and, if required, a visa. Citizens from the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Japan, the Republic of Korea, Australia, and others do not require a visa to enter Canada. Visit the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website for a complete listing of countries whose citizens require visas to enter Canada.
More information >
Special Circumstances
Traveling with Children
Children traveling with one parent, grandparents, or other guardians should carry proof of custody or letters from the non-accompanying parent(s) authorizing travel. This is in addition to proof of the child's citizenship.
Persons Under the Age of 18
Any person under the age of 18 and traveling alone should carry a letter from his/her parent or guardian authorizing the trip. Travelers without such documentation may experience delays at the port of entry.
Book Online
Sun Peaks 311 E-Newsletter
Sun Peaks Video Share