An Introduction to the core skills of biking
DAILY, STARTING JUNE 22, 2019
This two hour semi private clinic (3 people max) will set you up with everything you need to know to feel comfortable on a bike. You will learn basic body positioning and stance, braking as well as bike control while exploring the Valley Trail network.
Your package includes a two hour bike rental, two hours of coaching from a certified instructor, XC helmet and rental waiver.
|Time||Daily at 10:00am, 1:00pm and 4:00pm (2 hour instruction)
24 hour booking notice recommended
Adult (19+): $93
|Add-on||Rest of the day bike rental: $10|
|Minimum Ability Level||Beginner. Can ride a bike on paved and dirt trails.|
From Timid to Triumph, Building Confidence with Sun Peaks Mountain Biking Lessons
Words and photos by Jami Savage, Adventure Awaits
How to register with Sports school
To make a reservation or for further information please visit the Sports School Sales Desk located in the Village Day Lodge or contact us by phone or email:
|Location||Village Day Lodge|
|Hours of Operation||June 21 to September 29, 2019 - Daily, 9:30am to 4:00pm
September 30 to November, 2019 - Monday to Friday, 9:30am to 4:00pm
Importance of advance reservations
Although we do take drop-ins for lessons, we strongly recommend making a reservation in advance to ensure availability. Making advance reservations during holiday periods is a must to guarantee you get the lesson you want.
Booking and payment policies
- All lessons must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- A $15.00 administration fee applies to cancellations within one week of your reserved lesson. It also applies to any schedule changes within 24 hours of start time.
- For cancellations inside 24 hours of your reserved lesson time, no refunds will be issued.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons.
- All rates are in Canadian dollars.
- Applicable taxes will be added to all prices.
- Dates, times, and prices may be subject to change without notice.
- Some restrictions may apply.