An Introduction to the core skills of mountain biking
DAILY, STARTING JUNE 22, 2019
This four hour semi private lesson (3 people max) will set you up with everything you need to know to feel comfortable on a mountain bike. You'll learn body positioning and stance as well as bike control while exploring the trails in the Progression Park.
Your package includes a four hour mountain bike rental, four hours of coaching from a certified instructor, XC helmet, rental waiver and a Progression Park day ticket.
|Time||Daily: 10:00am to 3:00pm and 1:00pm to 6:00pm (4 hour instruction)
1 hour lunch break (lunch not included)
24 hour booking notice recommended
Adult (19+): $173
Rest of the day bike rental: $10
|Minimum Ability Level||Beginner. Can ride a bike on paved and dirt trails.|
How to register with Sports school
To make a reservation or for further information please visit the Sports School Sales Desk located in the Village Day Lodge or contact us by phone or email:
|Location||Village Day Lodge|
|Hours of Operation||June 21 to September 29, 2019 - Daily, 9:30am to 4:00pm
September 30 to November, 2019 - Monday to Friday, 9:30am to 4:00pm
Importance of advance reservations
Although we do take drop-ins for lessons, we strongly recommend making a reservation in advance to ensure availability. Making advance reservations during holiday periods is a must to guarantee you get the lesson you want.
Booking and payment policies
- All lessons must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- A $15.00 administration fee applies to cancellations within one week of your reserved lesson. It also applies to any schedule changes within 24 hours of start time.
- For cancellations inside 24 hours of your reserved lesson time, no refunds will be issued.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons.
- All rates are in Canadian dollars.
- Applicable taxes will be added to all prices.
- Dates, times, and prices may be subject to change without notice.
- Some restrictions may apply.