Daily, Starting June 23, 2018
Whether you're new to the Bike Park or have been shredding trails for years, these lessons are a great way to advance your riding on your own schedule. If you're new to the Park, private lessons also have the added benefit of creating a safe learning experience.
|Time||2 hour session
Daily at 10:00am to 12:00pm or 1:00pm to 3:00pm
|Rate||$134 total (for 1, 2 or 3 people)
$56 for each additional person (4th onward)
Price does not include lift ticket
|Minimum Ability Level||Low intermediate. Confident riding mountain bikes on their local trails, and want to be introduced to the bike park|
|Minimum Bike Requirements||Bikes must have disc brakes and full suspension|
|Safety Equipment||Body armour, gloves, and full face helmet mandatory|
How to Register with Elevation
To make a reservation or for further information please visit Elevation Bike, Ski & Board located in the Sun Peaks Grand Hotel or contact us by phone or email:
June 1 to June 21: Daily, 12:00pm to 6:00pm
September 17 to November 16: Daily, 12:00pm to 6:00pm
Importance of advance reservations
Although we do take drop-ins for lessons, we strongly recommend making a reservation in advance to ensure availability. Making advance reservations during holiday periods is a must to guarantee you get the lesson you want.
Booking and payment policies
- All lessons must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- A $15.00 administration fee applies to cancellations within one week of your reserved lesson. It also applies to any schedule changes within 24 hours of start time.
- For cancellations inside 24 hours of your reserved lesson time, no refunds will be issued.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons.
- All rates are in Canadian dollars.
- Applicable taxes will be added to all prices.
- Dates, times, and prices may be subject to change without notice.
- Some restrictions may apply.