Weekly Locals Program - Progression Park
This three hour weekly locals program (6:1 ratio) will set you up with everything you need to know to feel comfortable on a mountain bike. You'll learn body positioning and stance as well as bike control while exploring the new trails in the Progression Park over six sessions.
Your package includes three hour coaching from a certified instructor and a Progression Park day ticket for six sessions.
|Dates||Tuesdays - 6 sessions
July 16, 23, 30, 2019
August 6, 13, 20, 2019
|Time||1:00pm (3 hour length)|
|Minimum Ability Level||Beginner. Can ride a bike on paved and dirt trails.|
|Minimum Bike Requirements||Bikes must have disc brakes and front suspension.|
|Safety Equipment||Body armour, gloves, and helmet mandatory.|
How to register with Sports school
To make a reservation or for further information please visit the Sports School Sales Desk located in the Village Day Lodge or contact us by phone or email:
|Location||Village Day Lodge|
|Hours of Operation||April 16, 2019 to June 20, 2019 - Monday to Friday, 9:30am to 4:00pm
June 21 to September 2, 2019 - Daily, 9:30am to 4:00pm
September 3 to November, 2019 - Monday to Friday, 9:30am to 4:00pm
Importance of advance reservations
Although we do take drop-ins for lessons, we strongly recommend making a reservation in advance to ensure availability. Making advance reservations during holiday periods is a must to guarantee you get the lesson you want.
Booking and payment policies
- All lessons must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- A $15.00 administration fee applies to cancellations within one week of your reserved lesson. It also applies to any schedule changes within 24 hours of start time.
- For cancellations inside 24 hours of your reserved lesson time, no refunds will be issued.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons.
- All rates are in Canadian dollars.
- Applicable taxes will be added to all prices.
- Dates, times, and prices may be subject to change without notice.
- Some restrictions may apply.