Daily, starting June 23, 2018
Everything you need to explore our vast cross country trail network for the day. Includes full day bike rental (full suspension cross country bike), helmet rental, lift ticket, and a two hour session with a local coach. Your next adventure awaits, get out there!
|Time||Daily 10:00am and 1:00pm (2 hour length)|
|Rate||$106.50 per person
|Minimum Ability Level||Low intermediate. Confident riding cross country bikes on their local cross country trails.|
How to Register with Elevation
To make a reservation or for further information please visit Elevation Bike, Ski & Board located in the Sun Peaks Grand Hotel or contact us by phone or email:
June 1 to June 21: Daily, 12:00pm to 6:00pm
September 17 to November 16: Daily, 12:00pm to 6:00pm
Importance of advance reservations
Although we do take drop-ins for lessons, we strongly recommend making a reservation in advance to ensure availability. Making advance reservations during holiday periods is a must to guarantee you get the lesson you want.
Booking and payment policies
- All lessons must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- A $15.00 administration fee applies to cancellations within one week of your reserved lesson. It also applies to any schedule changes within 24 hours of start time.
- For cancellations inside 24 hours of your reserved lesson time, no refunds will be issued.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons.
- All rates are in Canadian dollars.
- Applicable taxes will be added to all prices.
- Dates, times, and prices may be subject to change without notice.
- Some restrictions may apply.