Daily, starting June 24, 2017
Everything you need to explore our vast cross country trail network for the day. Included is a full suspension cross country bike, helmet rental, lift ticket, and a two hour session with a local coach. Your next adventure awaits, get out there!
|Time||Daily 10:00am and 1:00pm (2 hour length)
24 hour booking notice required
|Rate||$99 per person
How to Register with Elevation
To make a reservation or for further information please visit Elevation Bike, Ski & Board located in the Sun Peaks Grand Hotel or contact us by phone or email:
April to May, 12:00pm - 6:00pm
Importance of advance reservations
Although we do take drop-ins for lessons, we strongly recommend making a reservation in advance to ensure availability. Making advance reservations during holiday periods is a must to guarantee you get the lesson you want.
Booking and payment policies
- All lessons must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- A $15.00 administration fee applies to cancellations within one week of your reserved lesson. It also applies to any schedule changes within 24 hours of start time.
- For cancellations inside 24 hours of your reserved lesson time, no refunds will be issued.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons.
- All rates are in Canadian dollars.
- Applicable taxes will be added to all prices.
- Dates, times, and prices may be subject to change without notice.
- Some restrictions may apply.