Everything you need to hit the Bike Park for the day
Daily, starting June 23, 2018
Includes a two hour lesson with a local coach, Bike Park lift ticket, full day bike rental (full suspension downhill bike), and all protective gear; full face helmet, gloves, body armour, leg pads, and elbow pads. We've got you covered, now get out there!
|Time||Daily at 10:00am and 1:00pm (2 hour length)
Please arrive 30 minutes early to prepare for lesson
|Rate||$155.50 Adult (19+)
$149.50 Youth (13–18)
$139.50 Child (10–12)
|Minimum Ability Level||Low intermediate. Confident riding mountain bikes on their local trails, and want to be introduced to the bike park.|
How to Register with Elevation
To make a reservation or for further information please visit Elevation Bike, Ski & Board located in the Sun Peaks Grand Hotel or contact us by phone or email:
June to September, 9:00am - 8:00pm
Importance of advance reservations
Although we do take drop-ins for lessons, we strongly recommend making a reservation in advance to ensure availability. Making advance reservations during holiday periods is a must to guarantee you get the lesson you want.
Booking and payment policies
- All lessons must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- A $15.00 administration fee applies to cancellations within one week of your reserved lesson. It also applies to any schedule changes within 24 hours of start time.
- For cancellations inside 24 hours of your reserved lesson time, no refunds will be issued.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons.
- All rates are in Canadian dollars.
- Applicable taxes will be added to all prices.
- Dates, times, and prices may be subject to change without notice.
- Some restrictions may apply.