A Downhill Skills Camp for Women
Dylan Sherrard is joined by Professional Bike Coach and People’s Champion, Cheryl Beattie, for this comprehensive two day course focused on good times and refining your riding. Cheryl and Dylan want to make you a stronger rider, and they'll accomplish this by kicking your old habits to the curb, while replacing them with a solid foundation of new skills to elevate your trail riding experience to a new level.
|Date||June 29 to 30, 2019|
|Time||9:30am to 3:00pm|
|Rate||$210 per person, including lift tickets
$177 for Bike Park pass holders (i.e. without lift tickets)
|Minimum Ability Level||Intermediate. Riders are familiar with riding in bike parks and want to gain confidence while refining skills and taking their riding a step further.|
|Minimum Bike Requirements||Bikes must have disc brakes and full suspension.|
|Safety Equipment||Body armour, gloves, and full face helmet mandatory.|
How to Register with sports school
To make a reservation or for further information please visit the Sports School sales desk located in the Village Day Lodge or contact us by phone or email:
November 1 to November 17, 2019
Toll Free in North America: 1.800.807.3257
IMPORTANCE OF ADVANCE RESERVATIONS
We strongly recommend making a reservation in advance to ensure availability. Making advance reservations during holiday periods is a must to guarantee you get the lesson you want.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT POLICIES
- All lessons must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- A $15.00 administration fee applies to cancellations within one week of your reserved lesson. It also applies to any schedule changes within 24 hours of start time.
- For cancellations inside 24 hours of your reserved lesson time, no refunds will be issued.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons.
- All rates are in Canadian dollars.
- Applicable taxes will be added to all prices.
- Dates, times, and prices may be subject to change without notice.
- Some restrictions may apply.