Shred Hard Pro Private Clinic
Meet our pro rider Dylan Sherrard! Dylan is a professional mountain biker who grew up in the Yukon and carved himself a unique space in the bike industry. He spends his summers in the Sun Peaks Bike Park coaching the next generation of shredders and sharing his love of riding.
With his signature Shred Hard camps and new this year, private clinics, Dylan's approach to biking is all about having fun on the trails. Whether you're new to the Bike Park or have been shredding trails for years you can expect a balance of skill development, positive encouragement, a few skids, and plenty of high fives!
Information about 2019 Shred Hard camps can be found here.
For more about Dylan, check out his website.
Fridays and Saturdays:
|Time||3 hour session: 10:00am or 2:00pm
6 hour session: 10:00am
|Rate (Session only)||
3 hour session:
|Minimum Ability Level||Low intermediate. Confident riding mountain bikes on their local trails, and want to be introduced to the bike park|
|Minimum Bike Requirements||Bikes must have disc brakes and full suspension.|
|Safety Equipment||Body armour, gloves, and full face helmet mandatory.|
How to register with Sports school
To make a reservation or for further information please visit the Sports School Sales Desk located in the Village Day Lodge or contact us by phone or email:
|Location||Village Day Lodge|
|Hours of Operation||June 21 to September 29, 2019 - Daily, 9:30am to 4:00pm
September 30 to November, 2019 - Monday to Friday, 9:30am to 4:00pm
Importance of advance reservations
Although we do take drop-ins for lessons, we strongly recommend making a reservation in advance to ensure availability. Making advance reservations during holiday periods is a must to guarantee you get the lesson you want.
Booking and payment policies
- All lessons must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- A $15.00 administration fee applies to cancellations within one week of your reserved lesson. It also applies to any schedule changes within 24 hours of start time.
- For cancellations inside 24 hours of your reserved lesson time, no refunds will be issued.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons.
- All rates are in Canadian dollars.
- Applicable taxes will be added to all prices.
- Dates, times, and prices may be subject to change without notice.
- Some restrictions may apply.