A Sunday Group for Young Riders
Dylan Sherrard provides young riders with a fun, customized weekly skill development program utilizing a mix of terrain in the Bike Park. We’re certain they'll ride away with new skills and having more fun on their bikes.
|Dates||July 7, 21, 28 and August 4, 2019|
|Time||10:00am to 3:00pm|
|Ages||6 - 12|
Rates include lunch and lift tickets
|Minimum Ability Level||Low intermediate. Riders are familiar with riding a variety of terrain, wish to transition into a bike park environment, and want to gain confidence while refining skills and taking their riding a step further.|
|Minimum Bike Requirements||Bikes must have disc brakes and full suspension.|
|Safety Equipment||Body armour, gloves, and full face helmet mandatory.|
How to Register with sports school
To make a reservation or for further information please visit the Sports School sales desk located in the Village Day Lodge or contact us by phone or email:
June 21 to September 29, 2019 - Daily, 9:30am to 4:00pm
Toll Free in North America: 1.800.807.3257
IMPORTANCE OF ADVANCE RESERVATIONS
We strongly recommend making a reservation in advance to ensure availability. Making advance reservations during holiday periods is a must to guarantee you get the lesson you want.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT POLICIES
- All lessons must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- A $15.00 administration fee applies to cancellations within one week of your reserved lesson. It also applies to any schedule changes within 24 hours of start time.
- For cancellations inside 24 hours of your reserved lesson time, no refunds will be issued.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons.
- All rates are in Canadian dollars.
- Applicable taxes will be added to all prices.
- Dates, times, and prices may be subject to change without notice.
- Some restrictions may apply.