A Sunday Group for Young Riders
Dylan Sherrard provides young riders with a fun, customized weekly skill development program utilizing a mix of terrain in the Bike Park. Whether riders can make it for all four sessions or just for one session, we’re certain they'll ride away with new skills and having more fun on their bikes.
July - 8, 15, 22, 29, 2018
|Time||10:00am - 3:00pm|
|Ages||6 - 12|
|Rate||$304 for 4 sessions
$516 for 8 sessions
Rates include lunch and lift tickets
|Minimum Ability Level||Low intermediate. Riders are familiar with riding a variety of terrain, wish to transition into a bike park environment, and want to gain confidence while refining skills and taking their riding a step further|
|Minimum Bike Requirements||Bikes must have disc brakes and full suspension|
|Safety Equipment||Body armour, gloves, and full face helmet mandatory|
How to Register with sports school
To make a reservation or for further information please visit the Sports School sales desk located in the Village Day Lodge or contact us by phone or email:
|Hours||November to April, 8:00am to 4:30pm
May to October, 9:30am to 4:00pm
Toll Free in North America: 1.800.807.3257
IMPORTANCE OF ADVANCE RESERVATIONS
We strongly recommend making a reservation in advance to ensure availability. Making advance reservations during holiday periods is a must to guarantee you get the lesson you want.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT POLICIES
- All lessons must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- A $15.00 administration fee applies to cancellations within one week of your reserved lesson. It also applies to any schedule changes within 24 hours of start time.
- For cancellations inside 24 hours of your reserved lesson time, no refunds will be issued.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons.
- All rates are in Canadian dollars.
- Applicable taxes will be added to all prices.
- Dates, times, and prices may be subject to change without notice.
- Some restrictions may apply.