When downhiller's retire, they ride Enduro. We figured we'd turn that paradigm on it's head - enjoy a private weekend on the trails at Sun Peaks Resort!
There is no riding available on Friday at the Resort (do not attempt to ride the trails, you will be disqualified from the event).
Spectator / Hiking Lift Tickets
The Sunburst Express chairlift is open to friends and families of racers on Saturday from 11:00am - 3:00pm - $30 per person for hiking (no bikes allowed) and $15 on Sunday (no bikes allowed). Hike on Tod Mountain trails only, you will have to download on the chairlift.
Biking Lift Tickets
Saturday $45 per person, cash only (racers, friends and family)
Sunday $25 per person, cash only (racers only)
On Saturday lift is open for riding for Friends and Family of the Enduro Series Racers - caution- only the trails in the race are open as other trails are decommissioned and may have water-bars, or other features that render the trail un-rideable - disqualification and removal from the series points are the consequence to not adhering to this rule.
Do not stop on the trails where you cannot be seen from above - Do not block or impede the trail at any time!
The final tour stop will include:
- Saturday night we will have a season wrap-up party at Morrisey's Public House, and we'll drink the taps dry!
- Only racers registered for the CNEC/BCES Race are permitted to ride the resort during this weekend
- Special alpine stages (only rideable during this race)
- Private access to the Bike Park Course for racers - Includes chairlift!
- $20 Lift tickets - Sunday , full price Saturday.
- $125 Race Entry
- 15% Bonus point round!
Online registration ends at noon on September 16!
All courses will be announced on the Friday before the race weekend. We understand this does not give a lot of practice time, but we want to keep the playing field even and more importantly, we do not want to create any heightened degradation on community trails.
Expect to pedal from the bottom to the summit of Tod Mountain!
5 stages in total of which 2 will be untimed climbs.
This course is raw, extremely fun and diverse. Ride trails in a way that have never been done before and are not open to the public!
Alpine riding at it's best!
Full face helmets are mandatory at all times.
- Fully custom designed course, professional marked
- Fully stocked feed zone for each race
- Highly accurate timing system that produces fast results for quick turn-around of awards
- Qualified first aid on course
- $1,000 in cash prizes for podium places and an ample amount of product prizes for random prize draws
- Beer and food at finish line
|9:30am to 3:00pm||Practice|
|5:00pm to 7:00pm||Registration and racer plate pick up - Location to be determined|
|7:30am||Volunteer and first-aid meeting - Meet at registration tent|
|7:30am to 8:30am||Registration and racer plate pick up - Location to be determined|
|8:20am||Racer briefing - *All races must attend racer briefing*|
|9:30am||Pro Women and Open Women|
|10:00am||U21 and 15 and Under|
|11:10am||Pro Men - Pro athletes who leave prior to this time will be given a three minute penalty|
|11:50am to 3:55pm||Riders finishing|
|3:00pm||Awards (or when last rider is in)|
Shuttles will not be required.
- The full course will be marked as of Friday night.
- Riders must not move course tape.
- Creation of cheat lines, trail modification or cutting the course, will result in a 5 minute penalty. Let's keep the trail enjoyable for the future!
- Please do not 'race' as the trails are not closed to the public.
- Pack all garbage out!
- Please understand that during the pre-ride, the course marking may not be completed and is subject to change.
- Be prepared - tools, tubes, water, food.
CAMPING / ACCOMMODATION
Camping and RV sites will be available in P2. You must pay for your site in Guest Services.
GIVING BACK TO THE TRAILS
As we all know, we love to ride new trails and also existing trails that are constantly maintained and looked after. As much as we would like to believe so, there are no 'trail fairies' that come by each night and buff up the trails and fix damaged trails while you sleep soundly in your bed ready for the next day of riding! It's the hard work and dedication of all the local clubs and trail societies and endless hours of the volunteers in each of these race locations that keep you riding amazing trails summer after summer.
Event Details & Contact