Start the golf season off right with our first ever Golf Kick-off Camp! CPGA professional Bill Bilton Jr. will guide you with professional instruction to help you with technique of overall set-up, chipping, driving, and putting.
Members: $89 per person plus tax
Non-members: $157 per person plus tax
- Drills will be provided and demonstrated to help students continue to progress after the lesson have concluded.
- Take-home bullet point notes on all aspects covered.
- Unlimited golf with cart after the lesson. Please book your tee time upon registration in the camp.
- Unlimited driving range practice time before and after your lesson.
- Lunch at Masa’s Clubhouse.
11:00am to 12:15pm: Chipping and Putting Techniques
Your instructor will discuss and demonstrate hitting low and high chip shots, lob shots, fundamentals of the putting stroke, set up, and how to read greens.
Break for lunch.
1:15pm to 2:30pm: Golf Swing
Your instructor will begin by covering the golf set up: grip, stance, aim, posture, and ball position. This will be followed by a comprehensive review of how to use the correct muscle sequence in the full swing, including the key elements in the impact position.
Event Details & Contact