Beat the Back-To-School Blues with a week of riding in the legendary Sun Peaks Bike Park
Join Dylan Sherrard and professional friends for this comprehensive camp which introduces riders aged 10–17 years to all aspects of freeriding in the legendary Sun Peaks Bike Park. Our coaches have been riding a long time and know it's all about having fun on the trails, so skill development is well balanced with positive encouragement, a few skids, and plenty of high fives!
Campers will also be introduced to enjoyable resort amenities off the trails, and learn bike setup and basic maintenance to ensure their bikes are properly tuned and safe to hit the trails. Students are broken up into groups based on riding ability and the camper to coach ratio is no greater than 6:1.
|Date||August 26 to August 30, 2019|
9:30am to 3:00pm
|Ages||10 - 17|
$580 per person including lift tickets and lunch each day
|Minimum Ability Level||Intermediate. Riders are familiar with riding in bike parks and want to gain confidence while refining skills and taking their riding a step further.|
|Minimum Bike Requirements||Bikes must have disc brakes and full suspension.|
|Safety Equipment||Body armour, gloves, and full face helmet mandatory.|
Save on summer camps
Purchase both summer camps; Shred Hard Summer Camp and Shred Hard Back to School and save 15%! Non summer pass holders receive a discounted rate of $986 and Bike Park summer pass holders receive a discounted rate of $814.
Shred Hard Summer Camp Shuttle Service
Shuttle service is available between Kamloops and Sun Peaks. Bikes will be transported to Sun Peaks on Monday morning, kept in secure overnight storage during the week, and returned with campers on Friday afternoon.
July 22 - 26, 2019
|Rate||$119 per person for all 5 days|
|8:30am - Kamloops||Parents bring campers to Husky Gas Station, located on Highway 5|
|9:30am - Sun Peaks||Campers will be greeted by the coaches at Guest Services|
|3:00pm - Sun Peaks||Campers leave Sun Peaks Resort|
|4:00pm - Kamloops||Parents meet campers at the Husky Gas Station|
How to Register with sports school
To make a reservation or for further information please visit the Sports School sales desk located in the Village Day Lodge or contact us by phone or email:
November 21, 2020 to April, 5, 2021
Toll Free in North America: 1.800.807.3257
IMPORTANCE OF ADVANCE RESERVATIONS
We strongly recommend making a reservation in advance to ensure availability. Making advance reservations during holiday periods is a must to guarantee you get the lesson you want.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT POLICIES
- All lesson reservations must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Rental vouchers & equipment and/or lift tickets must be picked up in advance of lessons. Please allow enough time in order to be on schedule for your lesson.
- Any schedule changes/cancellations with more than 24 hours’ notice of your reserved lesson will incur a $15.00 administration fee.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations inside 24 hours of your reservation, however, we would be happy to reschedule the lesson (if possible) for a $30.00 administration fee per lesson.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons.
- All rates are in Canadian dollars and applicable taxes are added and noted on booking confirmations.
- Dates, times and prices may be subject to change without notice.
- Some restrictions may apply.
As a standard policy, Sun Peaks Resort Sports School follows the booking and payment policies outlined above. However, there are modifications to this policy due to the impacts and circumstances surrounding COVID-19. We want to ensure all guests are able to purchase with confidence.
The following policies and procedures will be in place for Sport School programs/lessons for cancellations/refunds for the winter 2020-21 season:
- If the ski area is fully closed for certain dates, guests with lessons will receive a full refund.
- If the ski area is open, but a documented and verifiable government travel restriction and/or quarantine requirement prevents a guest from being able to travel to Sun Peaks, guests with lessons will receive a full refund.
- If the ski area is open, but an individual cannot travel due to COVID-19 related illness, we will evaluate these circumstances on a case by case basis.
- If the ski area is open, but the guest is unable to travel for any other reason, our standard policy applies.
SECURE YOUR TICKET! BUY ONLINE, IN ADVANCE
There will be a limited amount of tickets available for sale each day to manage guest numbers, overall guest experience, and to ensure safety protocols are followed. Tickets should be purchased online in advance to guarantee access. Window ticket sales may not be available. Please follow government recommendations and avoid non-essential travel within BC at this time.
Event Details & Contact