The 2018/19 ski season is officially over and it’s hard to believe we are already packing our gear away for the summer. Over the winter, many of you shared your moments with us using #sunpeaks360. These are 10 shares that have us reflecting back on the season.
1. Paws in the air! A local pup playing around on a powder day.
2. Setting that perfect cord. A slopes crew member snapped this photo on the early shift.
3. Another perspective of our cord. A great capture of the sunrise glistening on the ridges.
4. Mornings in the mountains. A look back on the ride up.
5. Daybreak over the Sunburst chairlift.
6. Enjoying the sunny skies and snowy trees from the comfort of a dog sled.
7. Soaking in the valley views.
8. On shift. Sun Peaks Patrol team taking a moment to relax on the Crystal Chairlift.
9. A sun halo peeking through the trees. One of many we witnessed this season.
10. Last run of the day. A skier pauses to capture an image as the sun sets behind Mt. Morrisey.