This three day camp is tailored for skiers and snowboarders ages 18+ looking to improve technique and confidence on advanced to expert terrain. You'll be in good hands with our top instructors making sure you get more out of every turn.
9:00am to 3:00pm
Advanced skiers / snowboarders
$1,559 first three people; $429 for each additional person
How to Register with sports school
To make a reservation or for further information please visit the Sports School sales desk located in the Village Day Lodge or contact us by phone or email.
October 11 to November 19, 2021
Toll Free in North America: 1.800.807.3257
IMPORTANCE OF ADVANCE RESERVATIONS
We strongly recommend making a reservation in advance to ensure availability. Making advance reservations during holiday periods is a must to guarantee you get the lesson you want.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT POLICIES
- All lesson reservations must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Rental vouchers & equipment and/or lift tickets must be picked up in advance of lessons. Please allow enough time in order to be on schedule for your lesson.
- Any schedule changes/cancellations with more than 24 hours’ notice of your reserved lesson will incur a $15.00 administration fee.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations inside 24 hours of your reservation, however, we would be happy to reschedule the lesson (if possible) for a $30.00 administration fee per lesson.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons.
- All rates are in Canadian dollars and applicable taxes are added and noted on booking confirmations.
- Dates, times and prices may be subject to change without notice.
- Some restrictions may apply.
As a standard policy, Sun Peaks Resort Sports School follows the booking and payment policies outlined above. However, there are modifications to this policy due to the impacts and circumstances surrounding COVID-19. We want to ensure all guests are able to purchase with confidence.
The following policies and procedures will be in place for Sport School programs/lessons for cancellations/refunds for the winter 2020-21 season:
- If lift access is fully closed for purchased dates, guests will receive a full refund.
- If lift access is open, but a documented and verifiable government travel restriction prevents a guest from being able to travel to Sun Peaks, guests receive a full refund.
- If lift access is open, but the guest is unable to travel for any other reason, our standard policy applies.
SECURE YOUR TICKET! BUY ONLINE, IN ADVANCE
Buy online in advance and save up to 40%! There may be a limited amount of tickets available for sale each day. Window ticket sales may not be available.