Voted Best New Ski School Program in 2015 by Ski Canada Magazine. Get the tools to get out and explore!
These 2-Day camps are an invaluable experience for adventurous souls of all ages! Explore vast off-piste terrain with a professionally certified Canadian Ski Guide. With a focus on promoting safety and awareness of mountain hazards, students will be introduced to the fundamentals of terrain assessment, hazard analysis, overnight survival, as well as companion rescue; with transceiver, probe, and shovel techniques.
|Times||Thursday to Friday
December 7, 2017 to March 30, 2018
9:30am to 3:00pm each day
|Skill Level||Intermediate to advanced skiers and snowboarders|
Adult (13+) $299
How to Register with sports school
To make a reservation or for further information please visit the Sports School sales desk located in the Village Day Lodge or contact us by phone or email:
|Hours||November to April, 8:00am to 4:30pm
May to October, 9:30am to 4:00pm
Toll Free in North America: 1.800.807.3257
IMPORTANCE OF ADVANCE RESERVATIONS
We strongly recommend making a reservation in advance to ensure availability. Making advance reservations during holiday periods is a must to guarantee you get the lesson you want.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT POLICIES
- All lessons must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- A $15.00 administration fee applies to cancellations within one week of your reserved lesson. It also applies to any schedule changes within 24 hours of start time.
- For cancellations inside 24 hours of your reserved lesson time, no refunds will be issued.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons.
- All rates are in Canadian dollars.
- Applicable taxes will be added to all prices.
- Dates, times, and prices may be subject to change without notice.
- Some restrictions may apply.