Ski Adventures weekly full day programs are designed for all skiers intermediate and above, wanting to improve their skills and confidence on all terrain, and take their skiing to the next level.
Join our semi-private, small groups (average group size is 4) and have fun skiing with the same instructor/coach for the week. The very best way to improve on all terrain, adding mileage while exploring and discovering the best runs on the mountain.
Included in your ski week is lift line priority, video analysis, boot fitting and equipment assessment plus our guest welcome reception and end of week group lunch with your instructor. Come ski with us!
|Times||Monday to Friday
December 17, 2018 to March 29, 2019
9:30am to 12:30pm and 1:30pm to 3:30pm
|5 Day Ski Week Rate||
Adult (19+) $975
How to Register with sports school
To make a reservation or for further information please visit the Sports School sales desk located in the Village Day Lodge or contact us by phone or email:
November 1, 2018 to April 14, 2019 - 8:00am to 4:30pm
Toll Free in North America: 1.800.807.3257
IMPORTANCE OF ADVANCE RESERVATIONS
We strongly recommend making a reservation in advance to ensure availability. Making advance reservations during holiday periods is a must to guarantee you get the lesson you want.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT POLICIES
- All lessons must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- A $15.00 administration fee applies to cancellations within one week of your reserved lesson. It also applies to any schedule changes within 24 hours of start time.
- For cancellations inside 24 hours of your reserved lesson time, no refunds will be issued.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons.
- All rates are in Canadian dollars.
- Applicable taxes will be added to all prices.
- Dates, times, and prices may be subject to change without notice.
- Some restrictions may apply.