The Sun Peaks Sports School offers ski and snowboard instruction for guests with disabilities and special needs.The Sun Peaks Sports School works in partnership with the Adaptive Sports at Sun Peaks (ASSP). Our certified instructors and trained guides help guests with both physical and cognitive disabilities to enjoy the beauty of our world class terrain. ASSP also welcomes guests with issues related to mental health, rehabilitation, and aging. Visit ASSP online ›
To register for one of our Adaptive Ski or Snowboard Programs, contact Sports School at 250.578.5505. Due to the demand on staff, volunteers, and equipment, we recommend booking as far in advance as possible.
|Times||9:00am, 11:00am, or 1:30pm|
|Rate||$119 per person|
|Hours||November to April, 8:00am to 4:30pm
May to October, 9:30am to 4:00pm
Toll Free in North America: 1.800.807.3257
|Email Us||Click to email|
All interested guests are required to purchase a membership in the BC Adaptive Snowsports (BCAS) Membership can be purchased online www.bcadaptive.com and can be paid by cheque or credit card. The membership is valid for the entire winter season. Your membership provides you with liability insurance coverage during the duration of your adaptive lesson. You will be asked for your membership number at the Sports School Desk when registering for the Sun Peaks Adaptive Programs.
- All lessons must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- A $15.00 administration fee applies to cancellations within one week of your reserved lesson. It also applies to any schedule changes within 24 hours of start time.
- For cancellations inside 24 hours of your reserved lesson time, no refunds will be issued.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons.
- All rates are in Canadian dollars.
- Applicable taxes will be added to all prices.
- Dates, times, and prices may be subject to change without notice.
- Some restrictions may apply.