Park Posse Private Freestyle Lessons allow you to focus on the areas you want to improve while working with a certified Freestyle Coach. Suitable for intermediate and advanced terrain park skiers and riders.
When booking a private lesson guests have the option to request their favourite Sports School instructor. If you want you can also invite friends or family of similar ability to join the lesson. By bringing along a partner you’re able to share the cost, and at the same time get the most out of your lesson.
|Ability||Intermediate and advanced skiers and riders|
$259 first three people; $68 for each additional person
How to Register with sports school
To make a reservation or for further information please visit the Sports School sales desk located in the Village Day Lodge or contact us by phone or email:
November 18, 2019 to April 13, 2020
Toll Free in North America: 1.800.807.3257
IMPORTANCE OF ADVANCE RESERVATIONS
We strongly recommend making a reservation in advance to ensure availability. Making advance reservations during holiday periods is a must to guarantee you get the lesson you want.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT POLICIES
- All lessons must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- A $15.00 administration fee applies to cancellations within one week of your reserved lesson. It also applies to any schedule changes within 24 hours of start time.
- For cancellations inside 24 hours of your reserved lesson time, no refunds will be issued.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons.
- All rates are in Canadian dollars.
- Applicable taxes will be added to all prices.
- Dates, times, and prices may be subject to change without notice.
- Some restrictions may apply.