The Nancy Greene International Race Centre is an internationally renowned facility boasting consistent and dependable conditions, unrivaled grooming, and a dedicated chairlift, providing the very best training ground for some of the world’s finest race teams.
Race Centre Access
Serviced by the Elevation chairlift, the Nancy Greene International Race Centre can support up to four lanes of GS training. Snowmaking lines run from the top of the course to the bottom to ensure an early season opening and timing lines are available if required. Requests for specific lanes will be considered, but cannot be guaranteed. Lanes will be assigned based on traffic flow and team size.
Tentatively starting November 8, 2022, early season training at the Nancy Greene International Race Centre will begin. Lanes operate daily from 8:30am to 3:30pm as below:
November 8 to 30, 2022
Session 1: 7:00am to 11:00am, Session 2: 11:30am to 3:30pm
December 1, 2022 to April 10, 2023
Session 1: 8:00am to 11:45am, Session 2: 11:45am to 3:30pm
Race Centre Blackout Dates: December 21, 2022 – January 3, 2023, January 26-29, February 27 - March 2 and March 19 – April 3, 2023.
|November 8 to December 15, 2022||$90*|
|December 16, 2022 to April 10, 2023||$100*|
Includes lift and lane (1 session per day). *Rates are per person, per day, for all ages, subject to applicable taxes and based on availability.
|November 19, 2022 to January 3, 2023||$473|
|January 4 to April 5, 2023||$426|
|Drill Rentals||$82 per day|
|Gate Rental Packages||$189 per day|
|Damaged Gates||$50 per gate|
Rates are in Canadian dollars and do not include applicable taxes. Additional Information
- All racers must be registered with Sun Peaks Resort to receive the discounted lift ticket rate.
- For every eight (8) registered athletes, one (1) coach or support member skis free.
- Please pre-order ALL lift tickets two weeks prior to your arrival date.
- Full unused lift tickets will be refunded (e.g. three day ticket with three days unused), partially unused tickets will not be refunded (e.g. six day ticket with 3 days used). With the exception of injury, refunds for injured athlete tickets will be processed, Patrol report required.
- Sunburst Express chairlift opens daily at 8:00am for coaches and 8:30am for athletes, to upload to the Elevation chairlift quad / Race Training Centre.
- Sundance Express chairlift opens daily at 8:30am for coaches and athletes to upload to the Elevation chairlift quad / Race Training Centre.
- Elevation quad chairlift opens daily at 8:15am for race training.
- Limited ski tuning facilities are available to teams during their stay. Please make arrangements through your accommodations.
Coaches, athletes, volunteers and team representatives are to follow the:
How to Book
Remember to book in advance as pre-season space and timing fill up fast!
Kevin Jones, Group and Race Coordinator
Sun Peaks Resort LLP