The Nancy Greene International Race Centre is an internationally renowned facility boasting consistent and dependable conditions, unrivaled grooming, and a dedicated chairlift, providing the very best training ground for some of the world’s finest race teams.
Race Centre Access
Serviced by the Elevation chairlift, the Nancy Greene International Race Centre can support up to four lanes of GS training. Snowmaking lines run from the top of the course to the bottom to ensure an early season opening and timing lines are available if required. Requests for specific lanes will be considered, but cannot be guaranteed. Lanes will be assigned based on traffic flow and team size.
Tentatively starting November 10, 2018, early season training at the Nancy Greene International Race Centre will begin. Lanes operate daily from 8:30am to 3:30pm with three training sessions available per day from 8:30am to 10:30am, 11:00am to 1:00pm, and 1:30pm to 3:30pm.
|November 10 to December 15, 2018||$70.50*|
|December 16, 2018 to April 14, 2019||$80.50*|
*Rates are per person, per day, for all ages, subject to applicable taxes and based on availability.
|November 17, 2018 to January 6, 2019||$150|
|January 7, 2019 to April 14, 2019||$175|
|Drill Rentals||$60 per day|
|Gate Rental Packages||$139 per session|
|Damaged Gates||$50 per gate|
Rates are in Canadian dollars, and do not include applicable taxes.
Available November 10 to December 15, 2018 your package includes:
- Accommodation at the Sun Peaks Grand Hotel & Conference Centre; single and double occupancy options available.
- Three hearty meals per day at Sun Peaks Grand Hotel & Conference Centre.
- Daily Race Centre access; includes lift tickets and lane access.
- One complimentary private ski locker (Head Coach to provide lock).
- Complimentary access to heated ski tuning area (shared with other teams).
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all guestrooms, as well as in all public areas.
- Complimentary access to fitness facilities; includes pool, hot tubs, and gym.
- Racer Bonus: For every eight athletes reserved, one coach or support member will receive complimentary Race Centre Access.
- All racers must be registered at the Sports School Desk to receive the discounted lift ticket rate.
- For every eight registered athletes, one coach or support member skis free.
- Please pre-order ALL lift tickets two weeks prior to your arrival date.
- Unused lift tickets will be refunded.
- Sunburst Express chairlift opens daily at 8:00am for coaches and 8:30am for athletes, to upload to the Elevation chairlift quad / Race Training Centre.
- Sundance Express chairlift opens daily at 8:30am for coaches and athletes to upload to the Elevation chairlift quad / Race Training Centre.
- Elevation quad chairlift opens daily at 8:15am for race training.
- Limited ski tuning facilities are available to teams during their stay. Please make arrangements through your accommodations.
Remember to book in advance as pre-season space and timing fills up fast! Please click the register now button to complete our online booking form and request your space today.
Coaches, athletes, volunteers and team representatives are to follow the Race Centre - Code of Conduct.
Race Centre Bookings and Information
Pauline Domanski, Sales Specialist
Sun Peaks Resort LLP