The Nancy Greene International Race Centre is an internationally renowned facility boasting consistent and dependable conditions, unrivaled grooming, and a dedicated chairlift, providing the very best training ground for some of the world’s finest race teams.
Race Centre Access
Serviced by the Elevation chairlift, the Nancy Greene International Race Centre can support up to four lanes of GS training. Snowmaking lines run from the top of the course to the bottom to ensure an early season opening and timing lines are available if required. Requests for specific lanes will be considered, but cannot be guaranteed. Lanes will be assigned based on traffic flow and team size.
Tentatively starting November 12, 2019, early season training at the Nancy Greene International Race Centre will begin. Lanes operate daily from 8:30am to 3:30pm with three training sessions available per day from 8:30am to 10:30am, 11:00am to 1:00pm, and 1:30pm to 3:30pm.
|November 12 to December 15, 2019||$75*|
|December 16, 2019 to March 18, 2020 (early closure)||$85*|
*Rates are per person, per day, for all ages, subject to applicable taxes and based on availability.
|November 23, 2019 to January 5, 2020||$186|
|January 6, 2020 to March 18, 2020 (early closure)||$160|
|Drill Rentals||$63 per day|
|Gate Rental Packages||$145 per session|
|Damaged Gates||$50 per gate|
Rates are in Canadian dollars, and do not include applicable taxes.Additional Information
- All racers must be registered with Sun Peaks Resort to receive the discounted lift ticket rate.
- For every eight (8) registered athletes, one (1) coach or support member skis free.
- Please pre-order ALL lift tickets two weeks prior to your arrival date.
- Full unused lift tickets will be refunded (e.g. three day ticket with three days unused), partially unused tickets will not be refunded (e.g. six day ticket with 3 days used). With the exception of injury, refunds for injured athlete tickets will be processed, Patrol report required.
- Sunburst Express chairlift opens daily at 8:00am for coaches and 8:30am for athletes, to upload to the Elevation chairlift quad / Race Training Centre.
- Sundance Express chairlift opens daily at 8:30am for coaches and athletes to upload to the Elevation chairlift quad / Race Training Centre.
- Elevation quad chairlift opens daily at 8:15am for race training.
- Limited ski tuning facilities are available to teams during their stay. Please make arrangements through your accommodations.
Remember to book in advance as pre-season space and timing fills up fast! Please click the register now button to complete our online booking form and request your space today.
Coaches, athletes, volunteers and team representatives are to follow the Race Centre - Code of Conduct.
Race Centre General Information Contact
Aaron Weiss, Sales Manager
Sun Peaks Resort LLP
All Inclusive Racer Package
Sun Peaks Grand Hotel and Conference Centre is the resort's signature property and only full-service hotel. Located in the core of the village, with ski lifts and activities at your doorstep. The below rates include; accommodation, Race Centre access and meal package.
Available November 12 to December 15, 2019 your package includes:
- Single or Double occupancy Deluxe guestroom accommodation
- Meal plan with three (3) hearty and healthy meals per day
- Daily Race Centre access, including lift and lane access
- Complimentary access to ski locker area
- Complimentary access to heated ski tuning area - shared with other teams
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all guestrooms at the hotel as well as in public areas
- Complimentary access to the hotel’s heated outdoor pool and hot tubs, sauna and onsite fitness facility
- Racer Bonus: For every eight (8) athletes reserved, one (1) coach or support member will receive complimentary Race Centre Access only (this bonus strictly applies to the race centre access)
Race Centre All Inclusive Package
Sun Peaks Grand Hotel and Conference Centre
Elyse Levesque - Senior Sales Manager