Sun Peaks offers RVing and camping amenities to make your stay as comfortable and easy as possible.
Secure your site, online in advance!
Sites should be reserved online in advance to guarantee access. If you are unable to select a date there are no sites available for that date.
For questions, please contact Guest Services 250.578.5474.
|Dates||Open from November 20, 2021 to April 10, 2022|
Parking Lot #5 View Village Map >
|Rates||$15/night per RV|
|Details||No electrical hookups, RVs must be self-contained|
- Parking Lot #5 next to the sand shed
- Washrooms are available next to the Nordic Centre
- Long term stays in RV's are not permitted (maximum 14 nights)
- No electrical hookups, no waste disposal site; RVs must be self-contained
|Dates||Open from May 15 to October 11, 2021|
Parking Lot #2
|Check In||From 1:00pm|
|Check Out||By 11:00am|
|Rates||$25 per night per RV/tent
Maximum 14 night stay
|Number of Sites||
30 sites are available (reservations required)
|Electricity & Waste Disposal||No electrical hookups, sani dump station (summer only); RVs must be self-contained|
- 30 sites are available in Parking Lot #2
- Picnic tables
- Washrooms (excluding showers) available at the Annex
- Potable water available from the west end of the Annex
- Long term stays in RVs are not permitted (maximum 14 nights)
- No electrical hookups, sani dump station (summer only); RVs must be self-contained
Important Information for Rving & Camping in Sun Peaks
Camping Fee Regulations
Camping fees include parking for one vehicle and one tent, one vehicle and one trailer, or one RV. Each site is allowed a maximum of 4 people 16 years of age and up, or 8 people if 4 are 15 years of age or under. At least one person should be 19+ and the maximum stay is 14 nights (summer) 7 nights (winter). Park your vehicle in designated areas only.
Noise & Litter
Noise is restricted between 11:00pm and 8:00am. Please respect your neighbours, fellow campers, and our environment. Garbage and recycling containers are provided. Please dispose of your litter appropriately and help us keep our home beautiful.
Be Bear Aware
Sun Peaks is located in a mountain environment. Do not approach any wildlife, especially bears, as they are unpredictable and dangerous when provoked. Bears are attracted by food and garbage so never store food in tents or outside in a cooler. The best places for food storage at campgrounds are in the trunk of your vehicle or hung from a tree in a concealed container, at least 100 metres from your campsite. A good tip is to talk out loud while hiking. This scares animals away before confrontation is necessary.
Campfires are not permitted at any time within Sun Peaks (with the exception of portable, contained campfires and stoves), including the RV and camping area. Campfires are generally permitted at the alternative campgrounds outlined below, as long as campfire bans are not in effect. To learn more about campfire bans currently in place, click here.
RV Dump Stations - Summer Only
Located by the building next to the Annex, please see Guest Services for an access code.
If the campground at Sun Peaks is full, there are also campgrounds located at McGillivray Lake (10 minutes east of Sun Peaks Resort), Heffley Lake (10 minutes west of Sun Peaks Resort), and Knouff Lake (30 minutes west of Sun Peaks Resort).
RV & CAMPING CANCELLATION POLICY
- Reservation changes/cancellations with more than 24 hours notice will be honoured, please call Guest Services for assistance, 250.578.5474.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations within 24 hours of your reservation.
- No refunds for missed reservations.