The Sun Peaks Bike Park offers 2,000 feet of lift-access vertical, extended to nearly 2,500 feet when combined with the Altitude cross country trail into the alpine of Mt. Tod. With trails ranging from flowy machine-made cruisers to fully pinned DH singletrack, plus our carpet lift-access Progression Park, every level of rider will find their new favourite trail in Sun Peaks. Click here for our Trail Map.
Located just 45 minutes from the mountain bike mecca of Kamloops, BC, Canada, our legendary trails have a storied DH racing history which continues to this day. We're proud hosts of a stop on the BC Downhill Cup series, and past hosts of both the BC Downhill Championships and Canadian National DH Championships.
2019 is the 20th anniversary of the Sun Peaks Bike Park and it’s going to be a massive summer of riding here in Sun Peaks!
New for summer 2019
- The first full season for our new 9km top-to-bottom green progression trail, Level Up.
- Additions and improvements for the new Progression Park.
- A new section and improvements to our second top-to-bottom green trail Switcheroo (formerly Smooth Smoothie). Targeted opening early summer.
- Construction of a brand new top-to-bottom intermediate jump trail, Canada Line. Targeted opening early summer.
- Construction of a new blue flow trail, Bermalade. Targeted opening early summer.
- Construction of a new middle section for Steam Shovel, our signature black jump trail, completing the rebuild that started last summer. Targeted opening mid-summer.
- Windback Wednesdays. To celebrate our 20th anniversary twilight tickets (4:00pm to 7:00pm) are just $20 every Wednesday of the season!
OUr Bike Park is the Proud Host of:
- BC Downhill Cup 2019 - Held on our renowned, technically challenging race course. This race will have citizen classes, so everyone can get in on the action and ride the same course as the pros.
- High Five Day – Shred the park while giving back to some fantastic local causes! On Monday, July 15, score a full day bike park ticket for just $5 plus a non-perishable food donation. All cash proceeds go to the Sun Peaks Recreational Trail Association to go back into local trails, while food donations go to the Kamloops Food Bank.
- Peaks Pedal Fest - This annual event on the Labour Day long weekend in September celebrates another truly radical season of riding! Tons of bike events on the weekend's roster include the Seek + Enjoy Poker Ride, the Yeah Bru! Grass Dual Slalom World Cup, Lift and a Lager, and more.
- Canadian National DH Championships 2016, 2015 and 2014 - Check out the preview run of the 2016 course by Sun Peaks Patrol Director Pip.
Join our social media communities:
|Date of Inception||Sending it since 1999|
|Lift Operations||June 21 to September 2, 2019 - Daily, 10:00am to 7:00pm
Bonus Weekends - Friday to Sunday, 11:00am to 6:00pm
BONUS Weekend #1 - September 6 to 8, 2019
BONUS Weekend #2 - September 13 to 15, 2019
BONUS Weekend #3 - September 20 to 22, 2019
BONUS Weekend #4 - September 27 to 29, 2019
|Trails||40 including a dirt jump park. View Trail Map.|
|Lift-Accessed Vertical||595m (1952') of lift-accessed vertical|
|Tickets and Season Passes||Click here|