Our Slopeside School Program combines highly trained, professional instructors with a fun, comfortable, and safe setting free of lift lines or crowds. Available Monday to Friday to elementary and secondary schools in British Columbia, Canada, students can enhance their on snow experience while creating lasting memories.
Students will be with a Sun Peaks Resort instructor at all times.
Please note that the Slopeside School Program rates are not available on the following dates:
- December 23, 2023 to January 21, 2024
- February 19 to 23, 2024
- March 18 to 29, 2024
Once complete we will contact you to confirm your dates and next steps.
Alpine Skiing and Snowboarding Groups
Lesson length will vary based on time of arrival and departure. Rental packages include skis, boots, and poles or snowboard and boots. All packages include a mandatory helmet.
- Full day lesson: 10:30am to 12:30pm and 1:30pm to 3:30pm (4 hours)
- Morning lesson: 10:00am to 12:00pm for beginners and advanced (2 hours)
Additional Winter Activities
Terms and Conditions
- Slopeside School Program is available Monday to Friday.
- Slopeside School Program is only available for schools in British Columbia, Canada.
- School groups require one group leader to organize the trip and one full payment.
- Lessons are mandatory for all Slopeside School Program participants.
- Lesson program availability is as follows; full day lessons: 10:30am to 12:30pm and 1:30pm to 3:30pm (4 hours) and 2 hour lessons: 10:30am to 12:30pm. Students will be with a Sun Peaks Resort instructor/guide/resort representative at all times.
- Groups will be formed at the beginning of the day based on ability levels. Students will be with the same instructor throughout the day.
- Lunch - At 12:30pm the students will be taken to the Annex by the instructors and passed on to the teachers/chaperones until 1:30pm when the instructors will pick them up to continue with the afternoon program.
- Rental ski packages include skis, boots, poles and helmet. Rental snowboarding packages include boots, board, bindings, wrist guards and helmet. Note: helmets are mandatory.
- Note, children under 8 years old are not able to participate in snowboarding. Please contact us regarding snowboard lessons for children under 8 years old.
- This program is for students 18 years and under, any group members 19 years and older are considered chaperones and will pay accordingly.
- Slopeside School Program is not available during the following dates: December 23, 2023 to January 21, 2024, February 19 to 23 and March 18 to 29, 2024.
How to book
- Complete the online Registration Form. Once complete we will contact you to confirm your dates and next steps.