Guided Alpine Hiking Tours
Make the most of your time on Sun Peaks' beautiful BC hiking trails with a knowledgeable local guide.
Experience the very best our alpine playground has to offer, from panoramic views and vivid wildflowers to artifacts of days past and the rich history behind them!
|Dates||June 22 to September 2, 2019|
Daily, 10.00am and 1:00pm.
|Rates||$33.25 per person, minimum of 3 people. Includes hiking lift pass. Taxes apply|
How to register with Sports school
To make a reservation or for further information please visit the Sports School sales desk located in the Village Day Lodge or contact us by phone or email:
|Location||Village Day Lodge|
|Hours of Operation||Open daily;
November 1 to April 14, 2018 - 8:00am to 4:30pm
Importance of advance reservations
Although we do take drop-ins for lessons, we strongly recommend making a reservation in advance to ensure availability. Making advance reservations during holiday periods is a must to guarantee you get the lesson you want.
Booking and payment policies
- All lessons must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- A $15.00 administration fee applies to cancellations within one week of your reserved lesson. It also applies to any schedule changes within 24 hours of start time.
- For cancellations inside 24 hours of your reserved lesson time, no refunds will be issued.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons.
- All rates are in Canadian dollars.
- Applicable taxes will be added to all prices.
- Dates, times, and prices may be subject to change without notice.
- Some restrictions may apply.