Guided Alpine Hiking Tours
Make the most of your time on Sun Peaks' beautiful BC hiking trails with a knowledgeable local guide.
Experience the very best our alpine playground has to offer, from panoramic views and vivid wildflowers to artifacts of days past and the rich history behind them!
|Dates & Times||Daily, 10.00am and 1:00pm
Minimum of 24 hour booking notice required.
|Rates||$50.00 per person. Includes hiking lift pass.
How to register with Sports school
To make a reservation or for further information please visit the Sports School Sales Desk located in the Village Day Lodge or contact us by phone or email:
|Location||Village Day Lodge|
|Hours of Operation||April 12 to June 17, 2021
Monday to Friday, 10:00am to 4:00pm
June 18 to September 6, 2021
Daily, 9:30am to 7:00pm
September 7 to 26, 2021
Daily, 9:30am to 5:00pm
Importance of advance reservations
Although we do take drop-ins for lessons, we strongly recommend making a reservation in advance to ensure availability. Making advance reservations during holiday periods is a must to guarantee you get the lesson you want.
Booking and payment policies
- All lessons must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- A $15.00 administration fee applies to cancellations within one week of your reserved lesson. It also applies to any schedule changes within 24 hours of start time.
- For cancellations inside 24 hours of your reserved lesson time, no refunds will be issued.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons.
- All rates are in Canadian dollars.
- Applicable taxes will be added to all prices.
- Dates, times, and prices may be subject to change without notice.
- Some restrictions may apply.