Enjoy a guided three hour tour on the challenging yet rewarding Altitude trail. Altitude challenges riders with technical rock and root sections, as well as short, sharp climbs, but the rewards of flowy turns through wildflower meadows and a rest at beautiful Tod Lake are well worth it.
|Time||Daily, 10:00am and 2:00pm (3 hour length)
24 hour booking notice recommended
|Rate (tour only)||
10:00am: $249 (includes up to 3 people)
|Lift Add-ons (1 ride)||Adult (19+): $26.25
Youth/Senior (13-18)(65+): $21
|Bike Add-ons||Standard enduro: $97
High performance enduro: $130
Includes bike rental, safety equipment and rental waiver.
Rest of the day bike rental: $10
|Minimum Ability Level||Intermediate. Confident riding singletrack cross country trails.|
|Minimum Bike Requirements||Cross country bikes must have disc brakes and full suspension.|
Required: Helmet, knee pads.
How to register with Sports school
To make a reservation or for further information please visit the Sports School Sales Desk located in the Village Day Lodge or contact us by phone or email:
|Guest Services||September 26 to November 17, 2023*
9:00am to 4:00pm
*October 30, 2023
November 18, 2023 to April 7, 2024
8:00am to 4:30pm
Importance of advance reservations
Although we do take drop-ins for lessons, we strongly recommend making a reservation in advance to ensure availability. Making advance reservations during holiday periods is a must to guarantee you get the lesson you want.
Booking and payment policies
- All lessons must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- A $15.00 administration fee applies to cancellations within one week of your reserved lesson. It also applies to any schedule changes within 24 hours of start time.
- For cancellations within 24 hours of your reserved lesson time, no refunds will be issued.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons.
- All rates are in Canadian dollars.
- Applicable taxes will be added to all prices.
- Dates, times, and prices may be subject to change without notice.
- Some restrictions may apply.