With its curving lanes, Tube Time is a ride unlike any other lift-accessed tube park.
Guests ages 3+ are welcome and tubes are provided. Tickets are sold in 2-hour increments, every hour, with a maximum of 20 people per time slot (tickets are sold on a first come first serve basis).
Purchase your tickets at the Activities Desk, located in the Village Day Lodge. The tube park is accessed via the carpet lift located beside the Village Platter Lift.
|Hours of Operation
January 1 to April 6, 2024
|$20 for 2 hours
|Tot (3 to 5)
|Last Hour (ages 6+)
|$15 for one hour from 6:00pm
TUBE TIME RESPONSIBILITY CODE
- You must have a valid Tube Time ticket to enter.
- You must not use the lifts or Tube Time if your ability to do so is impaired through use of alcohol or drugs.
- Observe and obey all posted signs, warnings and instructions from Tube Time and/or Lift Operations staff. Failure to do so will result in the removal of your ticket without refund.
- Only use dedicated Tube Time tubes when sliding in Tube Time. Sliding on tubes is not permitted outside of designated tubing lanes. Tubes must remain within Tube Time at all times.
- Ski boots are NOT permitted to be worn while tubing.
- Always have clearance from the attendant before starting your descent.
- Do not stop where you obstruct a lane or are not visible from above. Exit immediately after you come to a stop using marked routes.
- Keep out of closed areas and off closed lanes.
- A child under 42in or 106cm must be accompanied by a paying adult who must ride with the child, and hold the tether. Must be over the age of three (3) to participate.
- One (1) person per tube, maximum three (3) tubes at a time.
- All minors are the responsibility of a parent or guardian at all times. Staff are not responsible for supervising/monitoring children's activity. All parents and participants must realize and accept there is no guarantee of their personal safety.
- Chute conditions are weather dependent. Be aware of conditions before purchasing tickets. no refunds will be given.
For more information or to purchase tickets visit Guest Services, the Activities Desk or a ticket window located in the Village Day Lodge.