With its curving lanes, Tube Time is a ride unlike any other lift accessed tube park.
All ages are welcome and tubes are provided. Tickets are sold in 2-hour increments, every hour, with a maximum of 20 people per time slot (tickets are sold on a first come first serve basis).
Purchase your tickets at the Activities Desk, located in the Village Day Lodge. The tube park is accessed via the carpet lift located beside the Village Platter Lift.
|Hours of Operation||
December 16, 2022 to April 10, 2023*
|$20 for 2 hours|
|Tot (5 to 3)||FREE!|
|Last Hour (ages 6+)||$15 for one hour from 6:00pm|
TUBE TIME RESPONSIBILITY CODE
- You must have a valid Tube Time ticket to enter.
- You must not use the lifts or Tube Time if your ability to do so is impaired through use of alcohol or drugs.
- Observe and obey all posted signs, warnings and instructions from staff. Failure to do so will result in the removal of your ticket without refund.
- One (1) person per tube. Only use Tube Time tubes
- A child under 110cm/43in must be accompanied by a paying adult which must ride with the child. Minimum age 3 years old. Minors are the responsibility of a parent or guardian at all times.
- Ski boots are NOT permitted.
- Always have clearance from the attendant before starting your descent.
- Do not stop where you obstruct a lane or are not visible from above. After you come to a stop exit immediately using marked routes.
- Keep out of closed areas, Tubes must remain with Tube Time at all times.
- All participants must accept there is no guarantee of personal safety.
For more information or to purchase tickets visit Guest Services, the Activities Desk or a ticket window located in the Village Day Lodge.
|Location||Village Day Lodge|
|Winter Hours of Operation||
April 13 to June 15, 2023