Europe's biggest music festival on snow returns to Sun Peaks this spring! World class acts and inspiring venues create an epic combination during four days of unparalleled entertainment.
The resort and skis slopes are still open to public for the duration of the festival. For the minimal closures that are happening at specific facilities and restaurants, see below.
Can I visit Sun Peaks if I'm not attending the festival?
- Of course! Sun Peaks is open for business to general public during the festival, including alpine and cross country skiing for season pass holders and valid day lift ticket holders.
Can I bring my RV or stay in a tent?
- No. There will be no RV or camping options at Sun Peaks Resort from April 1 to 10. We recommend booking your accommodation package for the festival through www.snowbombingcanada.com.
How can I get to Sun Peaks from Kamloops?
- As parking will be limited in Sun Peaks during the festival, we highly recommend carpooling from Kamloops or taking the Sun Star Shuttle.
- There will be daily shuttles with multiple pick-up and drop-off times departing from Kamloops return through Sun Star Shuttles. Please call Sun Star direct to book at 250.554.8005.
- Dates: April 5, 2018 to April 9, 2018
- Price: 1 way - $25 per person; round trip - $45 per person
- Schedule + Pick-up / Drop-off locations:
9:00am - Pick-up from Superstore (910 Columbia St. W, Kamloops)
9:15am - Pick-up from the Husky Gas Station (401 Paul Lake Rd. Kamloops - Hwy 5 Intersection)
- 10:00am - Drop-off at the Village Day Lodge Sun Peaks (3250 Creekside Way, Sun Peaks)
5:00pm - Pick-up from Superstore
5:15pm - Pick-up from the Husky Gas Station
6:00pm - Drop-off at the Village Day Lodge
How can I get around the resort?
- Our in-resort shuttle will be running throughout the day from 8:00am to 4:30pm with extended hours in the evening from 7:30pm to 3:30am.
What are the festival hours?
- Festival hours: Outdoor venues will run from approx. 4:00pm to 9:30pm, with the exception of the pop-up venue (TBA) and the Sunburst Lodge from 12:00pm to 3:30pm. Some indoor venues will run as late as 3:00am. For additional details on venues, visit http://snowbombingcanada.com/venues
- Ride & Seek Rail Jam will be from 12:00pm to 2:00pm on Saturday in the Rockstar Energy Terrain Park.
- Slush Cup will be from 2:00pm to 4:00pm on Saturday slope side of the Village Day Lodge.
Restaurant & facility information:
- The Annex will be open to the public during the duration of the festival. Masa’s Bar + Grill will be open to the public until 7:00pm daily. Masa’s patio will be for Snowbombing attendees only with valid festival wristband.
- The mid-mountain Sunburst Restaurant will be closed to general public April 6 to 8, as it is an official festival venue accessible only with valid festival wristband. The washrooms at Sunburst Lodge will be open to the general public.
- Morrisey’s Public House will be open to the public until 7:00pm daily. After 7:00pm it is an official festival venue, accessible only with valid festival wristband.
For general inquiries, contact:
Snowbombing Reservations: 1.855.578.5395
For medical or security concerns, please call the Snowbombing event hotline at 250.578.5438.
If you are a Sun Peaks resident or business owner and have any further questions about the festival, please contact:
Event Details & Contact