Weekly Locals Program - kids and teens
This weekly locals program (3:1 ratio) will set you up with everything you need to progress your riding to the next level. Available for kids and teens from beginners to advanced.
Your package includes three hour (kids) / two hour (teens) coaching from a certified instructor for six sessions. Minimum two participants per level required (Progression Park, Green Park, Blue Park and Black Park).
|Dates and Age||
Tuesdays: Kids 11-12 years old
Thursdays: Teens 13-15 years old
|Time||Kids 11-12 years old: 1:00pm to 4:00pm (Tuesdays)
Teens 13-15 years old: 3:30pm to 5:30pm (Thursdays)
|Rate (clinic only)||6 Sessions: $225
|Minimum Ability Level||
Must be able to load own bike onto chairlift bike carrier and ride chairlift independently. Be competent on a mountain bike and want to gain confidence while refining skills and taking their riding a step further.
|Minimum Bike Requirements||Bikes must have disc brakes and front suspension.|
|Safety Equipment||Body armour, gloves, and helmet mandatory.|
How to register with Sports school
To make a reservation or for further information please visit the Sports School Sales Desk located in the Village Day Lodge or contact us by phone or email:
|Location||Village Day Lodge|
|Hours of Operation||June 26 to September 13, 2020
Daily, 9:00am to 5:00pm
September 14 to 27, 2020
Monday to Thursday, 10:00am to 4:00pm
Friday to Sunday, 9:00am to 5:00pm
September 28 to October 31, 2020
Daily, 10:00am to 4:00pm
Importance of advance reservations
Although we do take drop-ins for lessons, we strongly recommend making a reservation in advance to ensure availability. Making advance reservations during holiday periods is a must to guarantee you get the lesson you want.
Booking and payment policies
- All lessons must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- A $15.00 administration fee applies to cancellations within one week of your reserved lesson. It also applies to any schedule changes within 24 hours of start time.
- For cancellations inside 24 hours of your reserved lesson time, no refunds will be issued.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons.
- All rates are in Canadian dollars.
- Applicable taxes will be added to all prices.
- Dates, times, and prices may be subject to change without notice.
- Some restrictions may apply.