Two hour lesson, with a maximum of three students per group you will get the most from our instructors to build your confidence and take your skiing or riding to the next level.
SECURE YOUR LESSON ONLINE IN ADVANCE
Line up your Sports School lesson online today!
|Times||Daily at 9:00am, 11:00am or 1:30pm (2 hour lesson)|
|Skill Level||Intermediate skiers / snowboarders
Lesson composition includes all participants 13+
|1 Day Rate||9:00am $122
|3 Pack Rate
|5 Pack Rate
How to Register with sports school
To make a reservation or for further information please visit Guest Services located in the Village Day Lodge or contact us by phone or email.
November 19, 2022 to April 10, 2023
Toll Free in North America: 1.800.807.3257
IMPORTANCE OF ADVANCE RESERVATIONS
We strongly recommend making a reservation in advance to ensure availability. Making advance reservations during holiday periods is a must to guarantee you get the lesson you want.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT POLICIES
- All lesson reservations must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Rental vouchers & equipment and/or lift tickets must be picked up in advance of lessons. Please allow enough time in order to be on schedule for your lesson.
- Any schedule changes/cancellations with more than 24 hours’ notice of your reserved lesson will incur a $15 administration fee.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations inside 24 hours of your reservation, however, we would be happy to reschedule the lesson (if possible) for a $30 administration fee per lesson.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons.
- All rates are in Canadian dollars and applicable taxes are added and noted on booking confirmations.
- Dates, times and prices may be subject to change without notice.
- Some restrictions may apply.
SECURE YOUR TICKET! BUY ONLINE, IN ADVANCE
Buy online in advance and save! There may be a limited amount of tickets available for sale each day. Window ticket sales may not be available.