Daily, Starting June 23, 2018
Enjoy a guided ride out to the peaceful McGillivray Lake. The trail is not technical nor demanding on your bike, and is about 10km round trip. Expect a low-grade, steady climb out to the lake, and a quick descent on your return.
|Time||Daily at 10:00am and 1:00pm (2 hour tour)|
|Rate||$21.50 per person
Minimum Ability Level
|Low intermediate. Confident riding cross country bikes on their local cross country trails.|
|Minimum Bike Requirements||Bikes must have disc brakes.|
|Safety Equipment||Helmet mandatory.|
How to Register with Elevation
To make a reservation or for further information please visit Elevation Bike, Ski & Board located in the Sun Peaks Grand Hotel or contact us by phone or email:
June to September, 9:00am - 8:00pm
Importance of advance reservations
Although we do take drop-ins for lessons, we strongly recommend making a reservation in advance to ensure availability. Making advance reservations during holiday periods is a must to guarantee you get the lesson you want.
Booking and payment policies
- All lessons must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- A $15.00 administration fee applies to cancellations within one week of your reserved lesson. It also applies to any schedule changes within 24 hours of start time.
- For cancellations inside 24 hours of your reserved lesson time, no refunds will be issued.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons.
- All rates are in Canadian dollars.
- Applicable taxes will be added to all prices.
- Dates, times, and prices may be subject to change without notice.
- Some restrictions may apply.