The “5K Foam Fest” is a one of a kind event, is not a hardcore run it is a FUNCORE run. We make it a fun and exciting challenge for experienced and beginner runners alike. Walk it, charge it, run it, fun it! A festival atmosphere offering activities for all ages. Kids 8 and up can participate in the run, but there are lots of activities for younger children as well. The festival area is open to everyone and includes several activities including our Bounce House, Inflatable Obstacle Course, Ticketed Obstacle Course, Skyfall, and a Kids Fun Zone and snacks.
Already registered? Here is some key things for you to remember for event day:
- Parking is $10 cash only - Carpooling is recommended. Please have your cash ready when you get there to help the flow of traffic and follow the parking attendants to the suggested spot.
- Parking is located onsite at the Resort in Lot P2. Foam Fest will have parking attendants and signage to direct you to the lot.
- You will get your bibs upon check-in at registration and your medal, beach towel, water and Chapman's Sport Lolly at the finish line.
- If you need to transfer your entry to another person, you can do this for a fee of $15 by emailing email@example.com
- There are ATM’s on site however it's always a good idea to have cash on hand as we all know ATM's are not always reliable! Cash is required for parking, gear check and food vendors.
- Gear Check is a $5 minimum donation. All proceeds go to Make-A-Wish Canada.
- Change rooms and wash/shower stations are available on site.
- Photos will be available for free download. They will be sorted by wave time and bib number so you might want to write your bib number on your arm as well!
- No going to the washroom on the course, we have porta potties located throughout the course and festival area.
- There are two hydration stations on course and water when you finish but hydrate before you run regardless.
- No cleats, pens or any other sharp/ pointy objects on course (you don't want to be the one who pops an obstacle and ruins all the fun for everyone else).
- Beer garden is located at Masa's Bar + Grill on their patio from 10:00am-5:00pm.
- Join in on the Foam Fest After Party also in Masa's Bar + Grill after dark from 9:00pm-1:00am.
- Dinner reservations are recommended, click here for some restaurant options.
- For accommodation options at the Resort, click here.
We suggest bringing the following items with you:
- Rain gear and sunscreen are always a good idea!
- A change of clothes and a towel but remember Foam Fest is giving you a free one!
- Garbage bags for your car seats (trust us, the mud may come home with you!)
Smiles and fun are mandatory. This is not a hardcore run, it's a FUNCORE run!
Event Details & Contact