The 5K Foam Fest is back in Sun Peaks for the fifth year! This one-of-a-kind event is not a hardcore run, it's a FUNCORE run! Check out the video below to see what this event is all about.
Grab your friends, family, or co-workers and take part in an exciting challenge for beginner and experienced runners alike. Walk it, charge it, run it, fun it! An awesome festival atmosphere offers activities for all ages. Kids eight years and up can participate in the run, but there are lots of activities for younger children as well. The festival area is open to everyone and includes several activities including our Bounce House, Inflatable Obstacle Course, Ticketed Obstacle Course, Skyfall, and a Kids Fun Zone.
Register early to beat the price jumps!
register online today
Have you already registered? Here are some key things to remember for event day:
- Parking is $10 cash only - carpooling is recommended. Please have your cash ready when you arrive to help the flow of traffic and kindly follow directions of the parking attendants.
- Parking is located on-site at Sun Peaks Resort in Lot P2. Foam Fest organizers will have parking attendants and signage to direct you to the lot.
- You will receive your bib & temporary tattoo upon check-in at registration and your medal, beach towel, water and Chapman's Twister at the finish line.
- If you need to transfer your entry to another person, you can do this for a fee of $15 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- There are ATM’s on-site however it's always a good idea to have cash on-hand as we all know ATM's are not always reliable. Cash is required for parking and gear check.
- 'Gear Check' is a $5 minimum donation. All proceeds go to Make-A-Wish Canada.
- Change rooms and wash/shower stations are available on-site.
- Photos will be available for free download. They will be sorted by wave time and bib number so you might want to write your bib number on your arm as well.
- No going to the washroom on the course; porta potties will be located throughout the course and festival area.
- There are two hydration stations on course and water when you finish but hydrate before you run regardless.
- No cleats, pens or any other sharp/ pointy objects on course (you don't want to be the one who pops an obstacle and ruins all the fun for everyone else).
- Dinner reservations are recommended; click here for some restaurant options.
- For accommodation options in Sun Peaks click here.
- Daycare for children aged 12 and under is available at the Sundance Kids Centre between 7:30am - 5:00pm. Please contact the Kids Centre directly for details and pricing.
- After-Party at Masa's Bar + Grill from 10:00pm - 1:00am.
We suggest bringing the following items with you:
- Rain gear and sunscreen are always a good idea!
- A change of clothes and a towel but remember Foam Fest is giving you a free one!
- Garbage bags for your car seats (trust us, the mud may come home with you!)