Embark upon a private tour of Sun Peaks' legendary backcountry with a professional guide/instructor. Learn the safest routes, best lines, and local secrets while improving your technique in Sun Peaks' famous dry powder. For intermediate to advanced skiers and snowboarders.
|Times||Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 3:30pm|
|Skill Level||Intermediate to Advanced skiers / snowboarders|
$699 first three people
How to Register with sports school
To make a reservation* or for further information please visit Guest Services located in the Village Day Lodge or contact us by phone or email.
*Local Programs must be booked online.
June 17 to September 5, 2022
Toll Free in North America: 1.800.807.3257
IMPORTANCE OF ADVANCE RESERVATIONS
We strongly recommend making a reservation in advance to ensure availability. Making advance reservations during holiday periods is a must to guarantee you get the lesson you want.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT POLICIES
- All lesson reservations must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Rental vouchers & equipment and/or lift tickets must be picked up in advance of lessons. Please allow enough time in order to be on schedule for your lesson.
- Any schedule changes/cancellations with more than 24 hours’ notice of your reserved lesson will incur a $15.00 administration fee.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations inside 24 hours of your reservation, however, we would be happy to reschedule the lesson (if possible) for a $30.00 administration fee per lesson.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons.
- All rates are in Canadian dollars and applicable taxes are added and noted on booking confirmations.
- Dates, times and prices may be subject to change without notice.
- Some restrictions may apply.
SECURE YOUR TICKET! BUY ONLINE, IN ADVANCE
Buy online in advance and save! There may be a limited amount of tickets available for sale each day. Window ticket sales may not be available.