Embark upon a private tour of Sun Peaks' legendary backcountry with a professional guide/instructor. Learn the safest routes, best lines, and local secrets while improving your technique in Sun Peaks' famous dry powder. For intermediate to advanced skiers and snowboarders.
|Times||Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 3:30pm|
|Skill Level||Intermediate to Advanced skiers / snowboarders|
$699 first three people
How to Register with sports school
To make a reservation or for further information please visit the Sports School sales desk located in the Village Day Lodge or contact us by phone or email.
June 17 to September 5, 2022
Toll Free in North America: 1.800.807.3257
IMPORTANCE OF ADVANCE RESERVATIONS
We strongly recommend making a reservation in advance to ensure availability. Making advance reservations during holiday periods is a must to guarantee you get the lesson you want.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT POLICIES
- All lesson reservations must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Rental vouchers & equipment and/or lift tickets must be picked up in advance of lessons. Please allow enough time in order to be on schedule for your lesson.
- Any schedule changes/cancellations with more than 24 hours’ notice of your reserved lesson will incur a $15.00 administration fee.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations inside 24 hours of your reservation, however, we would be happy to reschedule the lesson (if possible) for a $30.00 administration fee per lesson.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons.
- All rates are in Canadian dollars and applicable taxes are added and noted on booking confirmations.
- Dates, times and prices may be subject to change without notice.
- Some restrictions may apply.
SECURE YOUR TICKET! BUY ONLINE, IN ADVANCE
Buy online in advance and save! There may be a limited amount of tickets available for sale each day. Window ticket sales may not be available.