Ski or ride with our top women pros in a fun and social atmosphere. You’ll work on refining your technique while mastering confidence on all types of terrain with a maximum of three students per lesson.
Monday to Saturday, 11:00am to 1:00pm (2 hour lesson)
|Skill Level||Intermediate to expert skiers and riders|
3 Pack: $288
How to Register with sports school
To make a reservation or for further information please visit the Sports School sales desk located in the Village Day Lodge or contact us by phone or email.
April 12 to May 29, 2022
Toll Free in North America: 1.800.807.3257
IMPORTANCE OF ADVANCE RESERVATIONS
We strongly recommend making a reservation in advance to ensure availability. Making advance reservations during holiday periods is a must to guarantee you get the lesson you want.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT POLICIES
- All lesson reservations must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Rental vouchers & equipment and/or lift tickets must be picked up in advance of lessons. Please allow enough time in order to be on schedule for your lesson.
- Any schedule changes/cancellations with more than 24 hours’ notice of your reserved lesson will incur a $15.00 administration fee.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations inside 24 hours of your reservation, however, we would be happy to reschedule the lesson (if possible) for a $30.00 administration fee per lesson.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons.
- All rates are in Canadian dollars and applicable taxes are added and noted on booking confirmations.
- Dates, times and prices may be subject to change without notice.
- Some restrictions may apply.
As a standard policy, Sun Peaks Resort lift tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable. However, there are modifications to this policy due to the impacts and circumstances surrounding COVID-19. We want to ensure all guests are able to purchase with confidence. The following cancellation/refund policy will be in place for programs/lessons:
- If lift access is fully closed for purchased dates, guests will receive a full refund.
- If guests are affected by government imposed travel restrictions (by government order) due to COVID-19, a refund will be provided. This applies to orders restricting travel of the general population and does not apply to individual cases of restricted travel based on isolation, quarantine, inability to meet border crossing requirements, or otherwise.
- If lift access is open, but the guest is unable to travel for any other reason, our standard policy applies (tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable).
SECURE YOUR TICKET! BUY ONLINE, IN ADVANCE
Buy online in advance and save! There may be a limited amount of tickets available for sale each day. Window ticket sales may not be available.