Our freestyle programs introduce participants to freestyle skiing and snowboarding in a fun and safe environment. Taught by certified Freestyle Coaches and available for all advanced ability levels.
January - 8, 15, 22, 29
February - 5, 19, 26
March - 5, 12, 19
January - 9, 16, 23, 30
February - 6, 20, 27
March - 6, 13, 20
|Time||10:00am to 3:00pm
Kids will need to be picked up for lunch
|Age||6 to 12|
|Rates (10 lessons)||$589 for 10 Saturdays or Sundays|
|Ability||Freestyle Ability Level: 6+|
How to Register with sports school
To make a reservation or for further information please visit the Sports School sales desk located in the Village Day Lodge or contact us by phone or email.
September 7 to 26, 2021
Toll Free in North America: 1.800.807.3257
IMPORTANCE OF ADVANCE RESERVATIONS
We strongly recommend making a reservation in advance to ensure availability. Making advance reservations during holiday periods is a must to guarantee you get the lesson you want.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT POLICIES
- All lesson reservations must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Rental vouchers & equipment and/or lift tickets must be picked up in advance of lessons. Please allow enough time in order to be on schedule for your lesson.
- Any schedule changes/cancellations with more than 24 hours’ notice of your reserved lesson will incur a $15.00 administration fee.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations inside 24 hours of your reservation, however, we would be happy to reschedule the lesson (if possible) for a $30.00 administration fee per lesson.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons.
- All rates are in Canadian dollars and applicable taxes are added and noted on booking confirmations.
- Dates, times and prices may be subject to change without notice.
- Some restrictions may apply.
As a standard policy, Sun Peaks Resort Sports School follows the booking and payment policies outlined above. However, there are modifications to this policy due to the impacts and circumstances surrounding COVID-19. We want to ensure all guests are able to purchase with confidence.
The following policies and procedures will be in place for Sport School programs/lessons for cancellations/refunds for the winter 2020-21 season:
- If the ski area is fully closed for certain dates, guests with lessons will receive a full refund.
- If the ski area is open, but a documented and verifiable government travel restriction and/or quarantine requirement prevents a guest from being able to travel to Sun Peaks, guests with lessons will receive a full refund.
- If the ski area is open, but an individual cannot travel due to COVID-19 related illness, we will evaluate these circumstances on a case by case basis.
- If the ski area is open, but the guest is unable to travel for any other reason, our standard policy applies.
SECURE YOUR TICKET! BUY ONLINE, IN ADVANCE
There will be a limited amount of tickets available for sale each day to manage guest numbers, overall guest experience, and to ensure safety protocols are followed. Tickets should be purchased online in advance to guarantee access. Window ticket sales will not be available. Please follow government recommendations and avoid non-essential travel within BC at this time.