Suitable for all ability levels, private ski lessons and snowboard lessons are the perfect way for you to focus on the areas you want to improve upon.
When booking a private lesson guests have the option to request their favourite Sports School instructor. If you want you can also invite friends or family of similar ability to join the lesson. By bringing along a partner you’re able to share the cost, and at the same time get the most out of your lesson.
$514 first three people; $104 for each additional person
|Times||Daily, 9:00am and 11:30am|
9:00am $454 for the first three people
|Times||Daily, 9:00am, 11:00am, and 1:30pm|
9:00am $284 for the first three people
How to Register with sports school
To make a reservation or for further information please visit the Sports School sales desk located in the Village Day Lodge or contact us by phone or email:
November 1, 2018 to April 14, 2019 - 8:00am to 4:30pm
Toll Free in North America: 1.800.807.3257
IMPORTANCE OF ADVANCE RESERVATIONS
We strongly recommend making a reservation in advance to ensure availability. Making advance reservations during holiday periods is a must to guarantee you get the lesson you want.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT POLICIES
- All lessons must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- A $15.00 administration fee applies to cancellations within one week of your reserved lesson. It also applies to any schedule changes within 24 hours of start time.
- For cancellations inside 24 hours of your reserved lesson time, no refunds will be issued.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons.
- All rates are in Canadian dollars.
- Applicable taxes will be added to all prices.
- Dates, times, and prices may be subject to change without notice.
- Some restrictions may apply.