Available during the holiday periods, these two hour lessons for intermediate to advanced skiers, ages 13 to 15 will help you improve your technique in a fun and progressive environment. Drop-in for one or all five lessons, the choice is yours! With a maximum of three students per group with our top instructors, you'll take your skiing to the next level.
11:00am to 1:00pm
Intermediate to advanced skiers
|Age||13 to 15|
How to Register with sports school
To make a reservation or for further information please visit the Sports School sales desk located in the Village Day Lodge or contact us by phone or email.
June 17 to September 5, 2022
Toll Free in North America: 1.800.807.3257
IMPORTANCE OF ADVANCE RESERVATIONS
We strongly recommend making a reservation in advance to ensure availability. Making advance reservations during holiday periods is a must to guarantee you get the lesson you want.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT POLICIES
- All lesson reservations must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Rental vouchers & equipment and/or lift tickets must be picked up in advance of lessons. Please allow enough time in order to be on schedule for your lesson.
- Any schedule changes/cancellations with more than 24 hours’ notice of your reserved lesson will incur a $15.00 administration fee.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations inside 24 hours of your reservation, however, we would be happy to reschedule the lesson (if possible) for a $30.00 administration fee per lesson.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons.
- All rates are in Canadian dollars and applicable taxes are added and noted on booking confirmations.
- Dates, times and prices may be subject to change without notice.
- Some restrictions may apply.
SECURE YOUR TICKET! BUY ONLINE, IN ADVANCE
Buy online in advance and save! There may be a limited amount of tickets available for sale each day. Window ticket sales may not be available.