An Introduction to the core skills of mountain biking
This four hour semi private lesson (3 people max) will set you up with everything you need to know to feel comfortable on a mountain bike. You'll learn body positioning and stance as well as bike control while exploring the trails in the Progression Park.
Your package includes a four hour mountain bike rental, four hours of coaching from a certified instructor, XC helmet, rental waiver and a Progression Park day ticket.
|Time||Daily: 10:00am to 3:00pm (4 hour instruction)
1 hour lunch break (lunch not included)
24 hour booking notice recommended
|Rate (clinic only)||
$199 includes up to 3 people; $85 for each additional person
Bike rental (4 hrs) and lift (Progression Park):
|Minimum Ability Level||Beginner. Can ride a bike on paved and dirt trails.|
How to register with Sports school
To make a reservation or for further information please visit the Sports School Sales Desk located in the Village Day Lodge or contact us by phone or email:
|Location||Village Day Lodge|
|Hours of Operation||June 26 to September 13, 2020
Daily, 9:00am to 5:00pm
September 14 to 27, 2020
Monday to Thursday, 10:00am to 4:00pm
Friday to Sunday, 9:00am to 5:00pm
September 28 to October 31, 2020
Daily, 10:00am to 4:00pm
Importance of advance reservations
Although we do take drop-ins for lessons, we strongly recommend making a reservation in advance to ensure availability. Making advance reservations during holiday periods is a must to guarantee you get the lesson you want.
Booking and payment policies
- All lessons must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- A $15.00 administration fee applies to cancellations within one week of your reserved lesson. It also applies to any schedule changes within 24 hours of start time.
- For cancellations inside 24 hours of your reserved lesson time, no refunds will be issued.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons.
- All rates are in Canadian dollars.
- Applicable taxes will be added to all prices.
- Dates, times, and prices may be subject to change without notice.
- Some restrictions may apply.