Bike Park Private Clinic
Whether you're new to the Bike Park or have been shredding trails for years, these two hour private clinics are a great way to advance your riding on your own schedule. If you're new to the Park, private lessons also have the added benefit of creating a safe learning experience.
|Time||Daily, 10:00am to 12:00pm and 1:00pm to 3:00pm
24 hour booking notice recommended
|Rate (clinic only)||10:00am: $249 (includes up to 3 people)
1:00pm: $229 (includes up to 3 people)
$85 for each additional person
|Minimum Ability Level||Low intermediate. Confident riding mountain bikes on their local trails, and want to be introduced to the Bike Park.|
|Minimum Bike Requirements||Bikes must have disc brakes and full suspension.|
|Safety Equipment||Body armour, gloves, and full face helmet mandatory.|
How to register with Sports school
To make a reservation or for further information please visit the Sports School Sales Desk located in the Village Day Lodge or contact us by phone or email:
|Location||Village Day Lodge|
|Hours of Operation||June 26 to September 13, 2020
Daily, 9:00am to 5:00pm
September 14 to 27, 2020
Monday to Thursday, 10:00am to 4:00pm
Friday to Sunday, 9:00am to 5:00pm
September 28 to October 31, 2020
Daily, 10:00am to 4:00pm
Importance of advance reservations
Although we do take drop-ins for lessons, we strongly recommend making a reservation in advance to ensure availability. Making advance reservations during holiday periods is a must to guarantee you get the lesson you want.
Booking and payment policies
- All lessons must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- A $15.00 administration fee applies to cancellations within one week of your reserved lesson. It also applies to any schedule changes within 24 hours of start time.
- For cancellations inside 24 hours of your reserved lesson time, no refunds will be issued.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons.
- All rates are in Canadian dollars.
- Applicable taxes will be added to all prices.
- Dates, times, and prices may be subject to change without notice.
- Some restrictions may apply.