Women's bike Nights
Women's Bike Nights are designed to bring like-minded females together for a fun and progressive evening of riding in the Bike Park. Our encouraging professional coaches will give you what you need to take your riding to the next level. It's all about getting out on the trails, where skill development is well balanced with positive encouragement with a few laughs along the way.
Your package includes two hour coaching from a certified instructor for six sessions (3:1 ratio). Minimum two participants per level required (Progression Park, Green Park, Blue Park and Black Park). After each lesson, we'll hook you up with a complimentary beer* at Masa's Bar + Grill courtesy of Molson Coors and their Six Pints Specialty Beer Company. Spend the evening reminiscing with a beer and plan for the future rides ahead.
*Must show 2 pieces of ID and be 19+ years old. Limited to one beer per person.
|Dates (Mondays)||July 6, 13, 20, 27
August 10, 17
|Time||3:30pm to 5:30pm|
|Rate (clinic only)||6 sessions: $225
|Minimum Ability Level||All ability levels welcome. Must be competent on a mountain bike and want to gain confidence while refining skills and taking their riding a step further.|
|Minimum Bike Requirements||Bikes must have disc brakes and full suspension.|
|Safety Equipment||Body armour, gloves, and full face helmet mandatory.|
How to register with Sports school
To make a reservation or for further information please visit the Sports School Sales Desk located in the Village Day Lodge or contact us by phone or email:
|Location||Village Day Lodge|
|Hours of Operation||June 26 to September 13, 2020
Daily, 9:00am to 5:00pm
September 14 to 27, 2020
Monday to Thursday, 10:00am to 4:00pm
Friday to Sunday, 9:00am to 5:00pm
September 28 to October 31, 2020
Daily, 10:00am to 4:00pm
Importance of advance reservations
Although we do take drop-ins for lessons, we strongly recommend making a reservation in advance to ensure availability. Making advance reservations during holiday periods is a must to guarantee you get the lesson you want.
Booking and payment policies
- All lessons must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- A $15.00 administration fee applies to cancellations within one week of your reserved lesson. It also applies to any schedule changes within 24 hours of start time.
- For cancellations inside 24 hours of your reserved lesson time, no refunds will be issued.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons.
- All rates are in Canadian dollars.
- Applicable taxes will be added to all prices.
- Dates, times, and prices may be subject to change without notice.
- Some restrictions may apply.