DAILY, STARTING JUNE 23, 2018
Whether you're new to Sun Peaks or a seasoned local, over two hours our experienced guides will introduce you to our vast cross country network. Take the Sunburst chairlift and start your adventure at mid-mountain, or kick it off right from the valley.
|Time||June 23 - September 3, 2018
Daily at 10:00am and 1:00pm (2 hour length)
Not suitable for first timers.
|Rate||$31.50 per person
Includes one ride up the Sunburst Express chairlift
|Minimum Ability Level||Intermediate. Confident riding cross country bikes on their local trails.|
|Minimum Bike Requirements||Bikes must have disc brakes and front suspension.|
|Safety Equipment||Helmet mandatory.|
How to Register with Elevation
To make a reservation or for further information please visit Elevation Bike, Ski & Board located in the Sun Peaks Grand Hotel or contact us by phone or email:
June to September, 9:00am - 8:00pm
Importance of advance reservations
Although we do take drop-ins for lessons, we strongly recommend making a reservation in advance to ensure availability. Making advance reservations during holiday periods is a must to guarantee you get the lesson you want.
Booking and payment policies
- All lessons must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- A $15.00 administration fee applies to cancellations within one week of your reserved lesson. It also applies to any schedule changes within 24 hours of start time.
- For cancellations inside 24 hours of your reserved lesson time, no refunds will be issued.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons.
- All rates are in Canadian dollars.
- Applicable taxes will be added to all prices.
- Dates, times, and prices may be subject to change without notice.
- Some restrictions may apply.