February 8 and 9 Never Ever Days is now SOLD OUT!
If you missed out we've just opened ADDITIONAL PROGRAM DATES on March 7 and 8. Click here for details and to register.
This learn to ski/snowboard program is the ultimate beginners’ one day package at a special price for anyone 19 years and older who is considering trying the sport. Our experienced Sports School instructors provide a fun and safe experience where skill development is well balanced with positive encouragement plus a few laughs along the way.
Never Ever Days is specifically tailored to provide first time adult skiers and snowboarders with everything they need to hit the slopes:
- Equipment rental. Bring your own helmet and goggles, or rent these separately.
- Beginner area lift ticket
- A 4-hour combined ski or snowboard lesson (9:00am to 11:00am and 1:30pm to 3:30pm)
- A full day experience
- Wrap-up Reception at The Annex, with a hot bite and refreshment, prize draw, and 50% discount voucher for The Next Step lesson
- All this for only $25+tax! Register today as availability is limited; 25 ski packages and 25 snowboard packages per day, February 8 and 9.
Saturday - February 8
Ski - Sold out!
Snowboard - Sold out!
Sunday - February 9
Ski - Sold out!
Snowboard - Sold out!
|8:00am||Meet your instructor and group at The Annex.
Identified on the village map as the bright blue house #6
|8:20am||We'll then make your way to Sun Peaks Rentals to pick up our rental equipment|
9:00am to 11:00am
|Start our morning lesson on our beginner-only area, Gentle Giant|
|11:00am to 1:30pm||Break for lunch. Bring your own lunch or explore the village and discover our dining options|
|1:30pm to 3:30pm||Return to the slopes and continue refining your skills in an afternoon lesson|
|3:40pm||Return rental equipment to Sun Peaks Rentals|
|4:00pm||Wrap-up Reception at The Annex|
How to Register with the sports school
To make a reservation or for further information please connect with the Sports School Sales Desk, located in the Village Day Lodge or contact us by phone or email:
- Phone: 250.578.5505 or toll-free in North America 1.800.807.3257
- Email: email@example.com
What Else Should I Bring and know?
- Sun Peaks Resort is located at 1280 Alpine Road, Sun Peaks, BC, V0E 5N0.
- Parking is available in P2 and P3. We recommend parking in P2 close to The Annex. View our village map here.
- Be sure to register for your lesson in advance.
- Bring a credit card and photo ID.
- Be sure to bring a can-do attitude: this is a day of fun and trying something new! Enjoy the experience and you’re bound to have a great time!
What should I wear?
- Due to ever-changing conditions, we recommend dressing in layers.
Thermal long underwear or tights as a base layer are recommended.
Socks should be a wool/polyester blend and not too bulky, one pair of socks is sufficient.
Outer layer should be water and wind resistant. If your outer layer is not insulated, add extra layers underneath for warmth.
Wool and polyester/fleece blends are warmer and drier than cotton.
A warm hat is necessary on cold days; on warmer days (above 0°C) a headband or cap is sufficient. We recommend the use of helmets but it is not mandatory.
Gloves or mittens are essential.
Wear goggles to protect your eyes on snowy and/or windy days.
Sunscreen is strongly recommended for sunny days.
Why take a lesson?
It's fun and exciting! This is made a top priority at Sun Peaks Resort.
Improve your skills. Regardless of your current ability level, you can always learn and improve to better your experience.
Build confidence. More confidence will allow you to find more enjoyment in snow sports.
Explore more terrain. Learn the skills and confidence to explore every acre of our mountain playground.
Make friends. You're sure to meet new people and make friends from around the world.
As a first timer, taking a lesson is the safest and most fun way to be introduced to the world of snow sports.
Always wear a helmet and other protective gear.
Remember to take it easy, and stop for the occasional rest.
Stay hydrated throughout the day.
Follow the Alpine Responsibility Code.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT POLICIES
- All lessons must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- A $15.00 administration fee applies to all lesson cancellations within one week of your reserved lesson or for any schedule changes within 24 hours.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations inside 24 hours of your reservation.
- All rates are in Canadian dollars and applicable taxes will be added to all prices.
- Dates, times, and prices may be subject to change without notice.
- Some restrictions may apply.
Event Details & Contact