Europe's biggest music festival on snow returns to Sun Peaks this spring! World class acts and inspiring venues create an epic combination during three days of unparalleled entertainment.
Remember, the resort amenities, village, and skis slopes are still open to the general public for the duration of the festival!
Can I visit Sun Peaks if I'm not attending the festival?
- Of course! Sun Peaks is open for business to general public during the festival, including alpine and cross country skiing for season pass holders and valid day lift ticket holders.
Can I bring my RV or stay in a tent?
- No. There will be no RV or camping options at Sun Peaks Resort from April 4 to 8. We recommend booking your accommodation package for the festival through www.snowbombingcanada.com.
How can I get to Sun Peaks from Kamloops?
- As parking will be limited in Sun Peaks during the festival, we highly recommend carpooling from Kamloops.
- Please respect parking signage for the temporary changes in our regular parking in the Village Day Lodge lot.
How can I get around the resort?
- Our In-Resort Shuttle will be running throughout the day from 8:00am to 4:30pm with extended hours in the evening from 7:30pm to 3:30am.
What are the festival hours?
- Festival hours: Outdoor Basecamp venue will run from approx. 12:00pm to 6:00pm, the Sunburst Lodge from 11:00am to 3:00pm, and the main concert venue will run from 6:00pm to 10:00pm. Some indoor venues will run as late as 3:00am. For additional details on venues, visit http://snowbombingcanada.com/venues
- Snowbombing Rail Jams will be at 2:00pm on Saturday for skiing and 2:00pm on Sunday for snowboarding in the Platter Park.
Restaurant & facility information:
- The Annex will be open to the public during the duration of the festival. Masa’s Bar + Grill restaurant and patio will be open to the public until 6:00pm daily.
- The mid-mountain Sunburst patio will be closed to general public April 5 to 7, as it is an official festival venue accessible only with valid festival wristband. The washrooms, lower level, and restaurant at Sunburst Lodge will be open to the general public.
- Morrisey’s Public House will be open to the public until 7:00pm April 5 -7. After 7:00pm it is an official festival venue, accessible only with valid festival wristband.
For general inquiries, contact:
Snowbombing Customer Service
250.578.5395 | 1.855.578.5395 | email@example.com
Hours of operation: 9:00am to 5:00pm
For medical or security concerns, please call the Snowbombing event hotline at 250.578.5533.
If you are a Sun Peaks resident or business owner and have any further questions about the festival, please contact:
Event Details & Contact