A DOWNHILL SKILLS CAMP FOR WOMEN
Join Cheryl Beattie for a day on the trails focused on good times and refining your riding. Cheryl wants to make you a stronger rider and will accomplish this by kicking your old habits to the curb while replacing them with a solid foundation of new skills to elevate your trail riding experience to a new level.
|Rate (clinic only)||$165|
|Add-on||Full day lift ticket add on: $47|
|Minimum Ability Level||All ability levels welcome. Must be competent on a mountain bike and want to gain confidence while refining skills and taking their riding a step further.|
|Minimum Bike Requirements||Bikes must have disc brakes and full suspension.|
|Safety Equipment||Body armour, gloves, and full face helmet mandatory.|
How to register with Sports school
To make a reservation or for further information please visit the Sports School Sales Desk located in the Village Day Lodge or contact us by phone or email:
|Location||Village Day Lodge|
|Hours of Operation||June 18 to September 6, 2021
Daily, 9:30am to 4:30pm
September 7 to 26, 2021
Daily, 9:30am to 5:00pm
Importance of advance reservations
Although we do take drop-ins for lessons, we strongly recommend making a reservation in advance to ensure availability. Making advance reservations during holiday periods is a must to guarantee you get the lesson you want.
Booking and payment policies
- All lessons must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- A $15.00 administration fee applies to cancellations within one week of your reserved lesson. It also applies to any schedule changes within 24 hours of start time.
- For cancellations within 24 hours of your reserved lesson time, no refunds will be issued.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons.
- All rates are in Canadian dollars.
- Applicable taxes will be added to all prices.
- Dates, times, and prices may be subject to change without notice.
- Some restrictions may apply.
Event Details & Contact