Our complimentary toboggan area, which is lit through the evening, gives families a place to get together and let the kids expend their last bits of energy from the day. Located at the base of the Morrisey and Orient chairlifts, convenient parking is available adjacent to the toboggan hill in Parking Lot 5.
Remember to bring a sled and helmet, as rentals are not available.
All sliders must adhere to the following rules when using the Toboggan Area:
- Tobogganing is only allowed in the designated toboggan area
- Children should be under the supervision of a parent or guardian
- Wearing a helmet can reduce the risk of head injury. Helmets are recommended
- Choose a run that is clear and uncrowded
- Please ensure your toboggan/sleigh is in good condition with NO sharp edges
- Dress warmly for the outdoors
- NO dogs in the tobogganing area
- Review the Exclusion of Liability here