This course is an introduction to the CSIA. Candidates will learn the strategies to develop skiers from a Level 1 (beginner) to a Level 3 (intermediate) using the skill development method. If you are a strong parallel skier, and want to become a ski professional, this is the place to start!
|Dates||Course #1 December 19–21, 2017
Course #2 January 5–7, 2018
Course #3 February 9–11, 2018
Course #4 March 2–4, 2018
Course #5 March 23–25, 2018
Advance registration is necessary for the CSIA Level 1 course. For more information please contact the Sports School, 250.578.5505.
How to Register with sports school
To make a reservation or for further information please visit the Sports School sales desk located in the Village Day Lodge or contact us by phone or email:
|Hours||November to April, 8:00am to 4:30pm
May to October, 9:30am to 4:00pm
Toll Free in North America: 1.800.807.3257
IMPORTANCE OF ADVANCE RESERVATIONS
We strongly recommend making a reservation in advance to ensure availability. Making advance reservations during holiday periods is a must to guarantee you get the lesson you want.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT POLICIES
- All lessons must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- A $15.00 administration fee applies to cancellations within one week of your reserved lesson. It also applies to any schedule changes within 24 hours of start time.
- For cancellations inside 24 hours of your reserved lesson time, no refunds will be issued.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons.
- All rates are in Canadian dollars.
- Applicable taxes will be added to all prices.
- Dates, times, and prices may be subject to change without notice.
- Some restrictions may apply.