Daily, starting June 22, 2019
Whether you're new to cross country or been pedaling for years, these two hour clinics are a great way to advance your riding skills and confidence on the trails.
Combine your instruction with rental and lift add-ons for a great value package. With two hours of coaching from a certified instructor, a single ride Bike Park lift ticket, two hour bike rental, helmet and rental waiver.
|Time||Daily 10:00am, 1:00pm and 4:00pm (2 hour length)
24 hour booking notice recommended
|Rate (Clinic only)||
10:00am: $80 (includes up to 3 people)
2 hr bike rental (includes waiver): $67.50
|Minimum Ability Level||Low intermediate. Confident riding cross country bikes on their local cross country trails.|
How to register with Sports school
To make a reservation or for further information please visit the Sports School Sales Desk located in the Village Day Lodge or contact us by phone or email:
|Location||Village Day Lodge|
|Hours of Operation||June 21 to September 29, 2019 - Daily, 9:30am to 4:00pm
September 30 to November, 2019 - Monday to Friday, 9:30am to 4:00pm
Importance of advance reservations
Although we do take drop-ins for lessons, we strongly recommend making a reservation in advance to ensure availability. Making advance reservations during holiday periods is a must to guarantee you get the lesson you want.
Booking and payment policies
- All lessons must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- A $15.00 administration fee applies to cancellations within one week of your reserved lesson. It also applies to any schedule changes within 24 hours of start time.
- For cancellations inside 24 hours of your reserved lesson time, no refunds will be issued.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons.
- All rates are in Canadian dollars.
- Applicable taxes will be added to all prices.
- Dates, times, and prices may be subject to change without notice.
- Some restrictions may apply.