Enjoy a fun, lift-access tour with a knowledgeable guide through the woods and to the top of Sundance. The intermediate Big Rock Ride provides a fun cross country style descent through sub-alpine forests, before joining double track that loops back into the Bike Park or to the village.
|Time||Daily, 10:00am, 1:00pm and 4:00pm (2 hour length)
24 hour booking notice recommended
Not suitable for first timers.
|Rate (tour only)||
10:00am: $139 (includes up to 3 people)
|Add-ons||2 hr bike rental (includes waiver): $80
Rest of the day bike rental: $20 adult, $10 youth
1 ride lift ticket:
Adult (19+): $21
Youth/Senior (13-18)(65+): $17.75
|Minimum Ability Level||Intermediate. Confident riding cross country bikes on their local trails.|
|Minimum Bike Requirements||Cross country bikes must have disc brakes and front suspension.|
|Safety Equipment||Helmet mandatory.|
How to register with Sports school
To make a reservation or for further information please visit the Sports School Sales Desk located in the Village Day Lodge or contact us by phone or email:
|Location||Village Day Lodge|
|Hours of Operation||June 18 to September 6, 2021
Daily, 9:30am to 4:30pm
September 7 to 26, 2021
Daily, 9:30am to 5:00pm
Importance of advance reservations
Although we do take drop-ins for lessons, we strongly recommend making a reservation in advance to ensure availability. Making advance reservations during holiday periods is a must to guarantee you get the lesson you want.
Booking and payment policies
- All lessons must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- A $15.00 administration fee applies to cancellations within one week of your reserved lesson. It also applies to any schedule changes within 24 hours of start time.
- For cancellations within 24 hours of your reserved lesson time, no refunds will be issued.
- No refunds will be issued for missed lessons.
- All rates are in Canadian dollars.
- Applicable taxes will be added to all prices.
- Dates, times, and prices may be subject to change without notice.
- Some restrictions may apply.